Posts by Kasatome

Hey, that's how I feel in my codebase too! :D

It is a bug from NC2, I am certain. And yep, the Average Counter can count RF.

Alright, I'll leave it up to you then. I'm experiencing a bit of weirdness in the advanced info panels too, but I'm going to try and eliminate a few things before I consider it something to report. Also, thanks for your time! :thumbup:

Edit: OK, so after checking around with a few things I found that any cards placed in the second or third slots don't show on the Panel until the client clicks into the Panel GUI then out. The cards in the first slot always display their info. This happens when going out of render distance or if seeing the panel for the first time after logging into the server.

Using the EU-Reader to take the measurement directly from the Average Counter shows 12.6 kEU/t, which seems about right for the amount HV solars I have up. Taking readings from other machines seems to properly show the energy usage there as well. For giggles I hooked a counter up to an RF line I have for some TE machines and it seems to count that. I also did up a remote counter kit to an advanced display, and it also shows the unit is in RF mode and not EU mode.

The EU detector cable also works, emitting a redstone signal when the line is active.

If I should check anything else, just let me know.

I seem to have just the tiniest issue with the Average Counter. I have it hooked up in an EU line but it isn't counting anything. It instead just shows me in the GUI that it is measuring RF. All the EU passes through the counter just fine as my Mass Fab is dropping away the UU steadily. I didn't see any options in the config about it. Am I just a raging idiot or is it actually broken?

Using 2.1.2a on minecraft 1.7.10.