Posts by SavingThrowVsIC2C

Yeah... Now if only your version was 1.7.10 compatible.

Also, I got a crash while opening a geothermal generator with a lappack inside:

(Full crashlog: here)

So, bugs. (With ic2-classic-1.7.10-7.jar). Great mod otherwise, though. Never liked the direction IC2 went.

* Rubber trees seem to (mostly) lose their leaves over time. Potentially they aren't registered that their own logs can sustain their leaves?
    * A number of recipes don't use the ore dictionary. (Glowstone and gunpowder, for two. Glowstone requires the IC2C version of gold dust, and gunpowder requires the IC2C version of coal dust.)
    * I can't craft the diamond drill. The recipe shows up in NEI, but it won't craft.
    * Machine recipes don't show up in NEI.
    * Items don't show how much EU they have stored in their tooltip.
    * Drills (and diamond drills) have a number of things that they cannot mine or are exceedingly slow at mining. Redstone ore, obsidian (for diamond drills), CC turtles, TE strongboxes, potentially other things.
    * The chainsaw seems to be slow at mining crafting tables, although they do drop.
    * Shift-clicking items doesn't work. (Or, at the very least, shift-clicking batpacks and mining drills into batboxes and generators doesn't work.)