Posts by EnderCraft

But lava is the same, when you put lava in the Geothermal generator this lava disintegrate (so i guess this lava solidify and then it "erode"), same with pahoehoe lava, no? (Am I being too exaggerated?)

Maybe this function is already in IC2 in newer versions, but I play in 1.8.9, so I don't know if this funtion is already implemented.
    It would be great if we could use Pahoehoe Lava in the Geothermal Generator, obviosly it would produce less EU/bucket and EU/t.

Sorry for my english.

Maybe this machine is already in IC2 in newer versions, but I play in 1.8.9, so I don't know if this machine is already implemented.
    My idea is an automated crafting table -assembler- like the automated assembler of buildcraft, but in IC2 style.
    This is my idea (obviously it can be modified):

EU Input = 32 EU/t (LV)
    EU Use = 1 EU/t (100 per operation) I put low energy cost, because it only craft item (something that can be done free by a player)
    EU Storage = 1.200 Eu Like macerator, it isn't important for me
    Time per Operation = 5 seconds I am not sure, but a crafting isn't so slow, no?

Crafting:
    --------------- Crafting Table -----------
    Stone Pickaxe Basic Machine Casing Stone Axe
    --------------- Circuit -----------

Maybe it can use KU instead EU.

Sorry for my English.

I like the general idea, but I just don't like the fact that the tree dies over time, instead the rubber spots should work with cycles, like the first week (minecraft time), it will give you a lot of rubber, then the second and third one, it will need some time to replenish it's "supplies", the spots would be extracted by your idea. but the treetap will take durabillity or energy if it's electric, or by some kind of MFR like harvester but IC2 style and also with energy.

Edit : Like on the current IC2, right clicking the 3d treetap will "force the rubber to be extracted" giving you more, but the spot will then disappear.

I very much like your idea that the tree is injured and take weeks to heal.

It occurs to me that there could be a jet pack that uses steam under pressure (easy to get into canning machine), drawing even I could think :( because it equalizes the only fuel that uses steam perhaps in the bottom of the medium (in a hole in the development s) may have a compressor.

Radioactive jetpack consume a simple rod of uranium that could put in the machine canning and lasted for a good amount of time.
    it could crafting with:
    Lead casing / Advanced circuit / casing Lead
    Lead casing / Reactor Chamber / casing Lead
    Rod Fuel / Air / Fuel Rod

The steam jetpack could reach ~ 120 meters 30 seconds, but with a much faster speed than other jetpack (like the steam explocion what pitches) and jetpack uranium could reach ~ 175 meters 8 minutes .

Recognize since I'm using google translator to write (I do not speak English (little))

It happened to me with some New Crops for IC2 (some are vanilla MC).
    They recognize and am using Google translator Writing this (not speak English (little))

Cactus
    - Seed: cactus
    - Growing a rate slightly slower than sugar cane
    - Falling Leaves 1-2 cactus
    - If you go, yes obtained average heart damage
    - It's tough to walk and insects (pinches), I guess in the desert there are not weeds
    - Need a few water would hurt too.
    His tecture is could be based on potted cactus (half height) but they are 2 or 4 Growing cactus and are twice that size (in the same block)

Apple
    - Seed: oak sapling or hybrid cocoa and wheat
    - It grows very slowly but being harvested grows Faster (penality low) (technically it was only shows the fruits without taking branches)
    - the drops 2-3 apples
    - Your tecture is based on sapling oak (Smaller) and the growing size and some red spots this would be their apples
    - It is resistant walking (It's small tree) and has few insect or weed

Elecktrums not electrum
    - Seed: hybrid cafe and ferrum (or aurum)
    - It grows very slowly
    - Drop a rechargeable battery without (or a new disposable item may give energy)
    - COULD BE tecture non-rechargeable batteries on the floor, just kidding (no idea)
    - It's fragile to walk, but no insects or weeds because with electricity they are not well
    - Al walking half damage to the heart with rubber suit no harm give when

Flower Wisdom
    - Seed: bottle of experience or a hybrid between coffee and Hops (Beer)
    - Grows at a very slow speed
    - Drop 3-11 experience
    - Very weak
    - If one makes it click when I grew up with a bottle, this is full of experience.

Another think not hesitate to send. I Hope you like my harvest.