Posts by Moonlyre

I recently got Tekkit and got IC2 for it today, because I really wanted the solar arrays. Well I tried to craft the solar arrays, nothing, followed the recipe for the lv one exactly, but it didn't give me the lv solar array. So I went into creative to search for them. Didn't find them, even opened not enough items to try to find them. They just aren't in my game.

Are they an add on I need to get for it, or anything special like that?

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

So, I recently got, like yesterday, IC2 for tekkit since IC2's solar arrays sounded more efficient than the solar panel that comes with tekkit. So I downloaded it, and the only solar array that shows up is the basic solar panel cube. So I looked up recipes for the others, Using a lv transformer int he middle I put the base solar panels that come with IC2 around it nothing. Tried the same for the mv and hv. So I went into creative mode and tried to look them up, they weren't there. Seriously, the solar arrays aren't showing up anywhere in my game, even when I use search in creator mode, or the search in the not enough items mod that comes with tekkit, they don't show.

Are they an add on or something I have to get separately?