Posts by Cubey42

Listen to yourself. You talk about not putting words into other's mouths, but you presume to speak for others and then you use that hypothetical opinion to arrive at an inaccurate conclusion.

By the way, do you know what happens here when someone says "What's taking so long for 1.0?" :whistling:

Hypothetical? He closed the minecraft topic and bans anyone who ask's about an update. Sure I'm sure its a pain to update, but also because the all the lastest pages are just people who do what I just described.
    Unless you need me to link the topic here or something.

You make it sound like failure to assign and adhere to an arbitrary release date constitutes some kind of broken promise.
    You're blissfully unaware that such an attitude is precisely the reason why you won't get a release date.

Do you think bugging the developer is going to get it done faster? And what makes you think you deserve it "now"?
    Wait until it's ready, however long that takes. If you can't, find something else to do in the meantime.

Damned kids and their instant gratification. We didn't spank you all enough.

Who ever said I wanted a release date? Putting words in people's mouth isn't a good plan. I'm simply implying the even though they didn't release a date or anything, that while other mods slowly jump the ship people are bound to go "Man I wonder what is taking industrialcraft2 so long." Producing the same outcome as if missing a release date.

At the same time however, simply not having a release date while everything else does still has the same result as missing a release date anyway. :p