Posts by picatrix1899

I tried to place a LavaBucket in the left-lower slot of a Geothermal Generator to start my "Netherpump"-Setup
    I got kicked with the Message "Server Error"

I tried it again the error comes over and over again even if I just click into the slot!
    other players on my server have the same problem!
    The Console shows me a IndexOutOfBoundsException while packet-handling here the full stack(I replaced the playername and ip with <name> and <ip>):

2015-04-25 16:04:32 [WARNING] Failed to handle packet for <NAME>/<IP>: java.lang.IndexOutOfBoundsException: Index: 38, Size: 38
    java.lang.IndexOutOfBoundsException: Index: 38, Size: 38
    at java.util.ArrayList.rangeCheck(Unknown Source)
    at java.util.ArrayList.get(Unknown Source)
    at net.minecraft.inventory.Container.func_75144_a(SourceFile:207)
    at net.minecraft.network.NetServerHandler.func_72523_a(NetServerHandler.java:926)
    at net.minecraft.network.packet.Packet102WindowClick.func_73279_a(SourceFile:31)
    at net.minecraft.network.TcpConnection.func_74428_b(TcpConnection.java:462)
    at net.minecraft.network.NetServerHandler.func_72570_d(NetServerHandler.java:141)
    at net.minecraft.network.NetworkListenThread.func_71747_b(NetworkListenThread.java:54)
    at net.minecraft.server.dedicated.DedicatedServerListenThread.func_71747_b(SourceFile:30)
    at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.func_71190_q(MinecraftServer.java:691)
    at net.minecraft.server.dedicated.DedicatedServer.func_71190_q(DedicatedServer.java:276)
    at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.func_71217_p(MinecraftServer.java:587)
    at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:484)
    at net.minecraft.server.ThreadMinecraftServer.run(SourceFile:583)

Can someone help me please what I can do? updating to 1.7.2+ is NOT an option because many of the mods I use in my modpack are only avaible or "playable" in the 1.6.4 or lower!
    I know it is a experimental build but a little bit of support would be nice!

THX for Help!

picatrix1899