Posts by Balderdk

Hey i am having issues with the Large Steam Turbine, it might be just me derping, or could it somehow be related to the liquid dictionary change ?

i'm running the Beyond Reality pack
    Current forge version: forge-1.7.10-10.13.3.1403-1.7.10-universal.jar
    Current Gregtech version: gregtech_1.7.10-5.08.19.jar

The multibock is forming correctly (when facing East or North).
    The debug tool says running at 100% efficiency and with 0 problems, but it does not output any energy and it does not consume any steam. (been fed by a Gregtech Large Bronze Boiler)
    I have tried with Turbine, Large Turbine & Huge turbine (diffrent materials as well) (I have no idea what the difference on the sizes are, any word on that?)
    I have tried moving Input/output hatch on same side/different size/switch side all with no luck.
    I have tried diffrent dynamo hatches MV/HV/EV (are these related to the size of the turbine that is needed)?

Here i a picture with it "running":
    http://i.imgur.com/yIIKj1e.png

I see that the issues with the multiblock is being worked on atm. Is anyone able to explain the diffrence between the different size Turbine rotors and Dynamo hatches?

Hey i am having issues with the Large Steam Turbine, it might be just me derping, or could it somehow be related to the liquid dictionary change ?

i'm running the Beyond Reality pack
    Current forge version: forge-1.7.10-10.13.3.1403-1.7.10-universal.jar
    Current Gregtech version: gregtech_1.7.10-5.08.19.jar

The multibock is forming correctly (when facing East or North).
    The debug tool says running at 100% efficiency and with 0 problems, but it does not output any energy and it does not consume any steam. (been fed by a Gregtech Large Bronze Boiler)
    I have tried with Turbine, Large Turbine & Huge turbine (diffrent materials as well) (I have no idea what the difference on the sizes are, any word on that?)
    I have tried moving Input/output hatch on same side/different size/switch side all with no luck.
    I have tried diffrent dynamo hatches MV/HV/EV (are these related to the size of the turbine that is needed)?

Here i a picture with it "running":
    http://i.imgur.com/yIIKj1e.png