Posts by Andu06041991

Tried on that one, too.
    Just a hypothesis: your addon seems to add iridium ore -> ingot compressor recipe as well as mine. So, i could assume it causes a problem.

• IC2{2.0.131-experimental} [IndustrialCraft 2] (industrialcraft-2-dev-deobf_2.0.131-experimental.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
    • LevelStorage{@VERSION@} [Level Storage Mod] (bin) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Errored
    • AdvancedSolarPanel{3.3.10} [Advanced Solar Panels] (mod_AdvancedSolarPanels_3_3_10_IC_EXP.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
    • Mystcraft{0.10.6.00} [Mystcraft] (mystcraft-uni-1.6.2-0.10.6.00.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
    • 2013-09-16 14:54:09 [SEVERE] [ForgeModLoader] The following problems were captured during this phase
    • 2013-09-16 14:54:09 [SEVERE] [ForgeModLoader] Caught exception from LevelStorage
    • java.lang.NullPointerException

Can you tell us what "new" IC2 version ? I see 2.0.131

http://ic2api.player.to:8080/job/IC2_experimental/ let`s see if you get a crash if use the last version of IC2 experimental

SeNtIMeL, i have a bugreport:
    http://pastebin.com/19bi5GTC
    Even though it points at my addon, when I delete Advanced Solar Panels, it works fine. Are you overriding IC2 API?

EDIT: checked ASP's jar. IC2 API is fine. That is really weird. Needs investigation.

If I was you I wud update IC2 :P cause you're using a pretty old version

From your crash log (industrialcraft-2-dev-deobf_2.0.131-experimental.jar)

(Com on guys I thought that you learn to check your mods to be update :( but you never learn) her is tip for your check for updates every 24 h

SeNtiMeL
    Addon updated !
    ChangeLog of Advanced Solar Panels v3.3.9
    + Ported to new IC build 2.0.160 experimental and Minecraft 1.6.2 (Required Forge > 9.10.0.836)
    + Now energy packets not work in Quantum Generator ! (New IC2 energy net)

ok so now the tier 1 of machines accept MV and the advance accept HV (Mass Fab is a HV machine use scrapebox to be efficient ;))
    All storage units and machines can explode if they receive more EU (example: 32 EU goes into the batbox from 32 solar and you want to add one more or 10 (your desi jean) can go BOOM :Nuke TNT:) so the energy output from any kind of generator is`s the same (read the wiki for this ;))
    There are no "hidden" recipes ther just made differently or not implemented (example: 1 tin plate in the Metal Former makes 3 tin cells and 1iron plate makes 1 Fuel Road) Me - "goin Nuclear I see hhiiimmmmm nice 8) :Reactor: "
    There are 4 tiers of energy storage and 4 of transformers
    Cables there not same, they can hold different amount of EU (all insulated) tin 32 EU, copper 128 EU, gold 512 EU, HV cable 2048 EU and GF cable 8192 EU

I could tell you more but it's good for you to test it and see what you can find :D

I personally like the new changes and white the new updates that are coming to NEI plugin will make much more eazy crafting staff.

God bless this wonderfull community of IC
    ....8).....
    :Mining Laser: :Quantum-Bodyarmor: :Mining Laser: ---> MinecraftCreeper OOOOOoooooo SSSSSS**********
    ....:Quantum-Leggings:....
    ....:Quantum-Boots:....

The "4 working modes in Advanced Diamond Drill" are not working I test the IC2 Experimental elec. wrench and minig laser and ther modes are working

Yaya for those that "did you read the change log"
    (shift in hand this item and press key "Mode" and Right Click mouse button.)

so first why people play with beta mods that are still in test mode on server ? (it can corrupt the world), second yes some recipes are not yet implemented the IC2 team still working on them, and thread to use only one type of copper, tin, etc. you need to change in the config of the server for that specific mod (example forestry) from "true" to "false" to not spawn in the world those ores.

Just a heads up for you guys that are testing IC2 Experimental

If your Ore Washing Plant (OWP) that is next Thermal Centrifuge is full of Small Pile of Dust (any ore) and you have un Ejector Upgrade in the OWP to eject to the TC you will lose the Small pile of dust, because the machine does not recognize the inventory having a full stak of small pile of dusts.

if at first you did not get the resources from macerating, know the new bug is that the ores give on 1 crusher dust instead of 2 like it supposed to do with the exception of tin

And all so, for the people that are lucky to read this dont NOT connect machines with extracting upgrades because if a machine is full and the other wants to still pump items in it you will lose materials. Normali the machine should stop if it can't move items to another machine or chest this only happens with Tiny Pile of ores.

ok ok all cill and listen.

No one pushet you from behind to play with the new or old IC2 if you dont like it.
    Changes are changes, thei did not ask you (the community) if you want to play IC2 from the beginning.
    IT is the IC2 team decision on what goes in and what comes out for the future IC2.

If you don't like the new IC2.
    Then leave it like it is and don't ever waste the time for this community to explain to you "why don't you like the new changes."

I really don't know what is happening to this community. But to google something (IC2 EXP) it is so hard. Or to use youtube to search for a tutorial on "how to install ..." all this thing are way too complicated for some people.

Please tell me the recipe thermal centrifuge in v. 2.0.128. In older version it crafting of 2xLaser, 1 x electric motor, 2 x coil, 1x Advanced mashine casing and 3 x refined iron ignot. NEI does not show information about recipie TC.
    Please help.

it`s a good idea if you check the website for ic2 experimental every 6 h for un update and all so check all the other mods that you are using for updates every 24 h if you don't want major bugs (corrupting world's) buy the way 2.0.128 is fine all the recipes warther

well yes it`s not for experimental ic2
    it sees clearly for ic2 1.118 if

Gregtech hard ? you kidding right MinecraftZombie it only increase the time for me with 2 h to make all the machines + i like that u can smelt armor and u get X % more items with industrial grinder all in all hard mode one 8o good joke i have to admit i ben playing minecraft with mods science Minecraft Beta 1.7.3 when IC1 came out so ya gregtech hard mode more like more like peaceful mode (for the those that are new to modding minecraft i understand) MinecraftCreeper

Anyway nice mod i can't wait to test it ;)