Posts by Lucelarius

    QwerTech error with which the server does not start. Information from the log - crash-report is not created:
    https://pastebin.com/3aW6ip08


    hat I meant is which Plugins do you even use? Do you even need them?

    Automatic saving of the world helps prevent the loss of progress, and the appearance of uninvited guests in the form of a creeper is privatized))

    Here are the plugins that I use:

    • AutoSaveWorld
    • MyHome
    • PermissionsEx
    • Residence
    • Vault
    • WorldBorder

    As for the generation of the world, I can report in a few hours.

    If memory serves me right, then in the message about server load there was a mention of a huge number of active TileEntity.

    I can provide information in 8 hours only.

    I use the server, as I use several plugins for convenience, and Thermos v.57 turned out to be the most stable: friends connect without problems, and the TileEntity GT6 do not disappear, as it was on KCauldrone.

    I don’t know about other alternatives to Cauldrone / KCauldrone / Thermos that support plugins and mods.

    I hope someone can suggest a solution for several problems.


    1. When generating a world using "WorldBorder" or "Chunk Pregenerator", after a while the server simply freezes and does not respond to any commands. Only sends messages about congestion (if I understand them correctly)


    2. After the generation of the world, when you first visit a section of the world with a large amount of water (ocean, swamp ...), it freezes as if generating a piece of the world


    3. The server crashes at startup when the QwerTech mode is installed. I just can’t understand the reason ... As if swearing at Forge. Everything works in the client. Only the server crashes.


    Server core: Thermos 1614 build ver.57 - GT6 mechanisms do not disappear for no reason, and friends connect to me without any problems.

    The server is not for some project, but just for playing with friends.


    I will still try a few ideas for a solution, but if anyone helps, I will be grateful))

    Please tell me the logic of the steam mechanisms. Whatever I do, everything works fine only with a ratio of 1 source per 1 consumer through separate channels. When trying to let steam from two sources through one pipe to consumers through a pipe of sufficient capacity and speed with the correct ratio, the mechanisms refuse to work correctly.

    Yes mention of asteroids should appear in the config like this once you visit the Asteroids and ONLY once you visit them:

    Code
    1. copper { I:Amount_16=16 B:Enabled_true=true I:MaxHeight_120=120 I:MinHeight_60=60 S:Ore_Copper=Copper dim { B:Asteroids_true=true B:Atum_true=true B:Barnarda_C_true=true B:Betweenlands_true=true B:Mars_true=true B:Overworld_true=true } }

    As for that Worldgen Crash Issue, are you secretly using some world pregeneration mod of the sorts?

    No, no extra mods.

    Only gregtech_1.7.10-6.11.05, Galacticraft 501 and Forge 1614. Even the configuration files left by default

    I reinstalled the client again. Added only the mods "gregtech_1.7.10-6.11.05" and "Galacticraft 501".

    Having visited all the worlds, I got this content in "gregtech.log": https://pastebin.com/scy6iN7v


    There are ore on the moon and Mars, but not on asteroids. As well as the ability to configure ores for asteroids in the configuration file.

    Mention of asteroids should appear in the file "worldgenerationnew.cfg"?

    I set the version of gregtech_1.7.10-6.05.41 1 time to see what will happen, since Galacticraft support was added to it. I agree that this is a stupid idea.


    The rest of the time I used the version gregtech_1.7.10-6.11.05.


    Now I tried to start the server with a list of mods:

    The logs showed me the following errors:
    gregtech.log

    server latest.log

    This remains after trying to use the version of gregtech_1.7.10-6.05.41.


    Here is what I get in the file "worldgenerationnew.cfg" after visiting the worlds of Galacticraft, deleting it first.


    I give up:(

    Whatever I do, it does not work.

    In the configuration file "WorldGenerationNew.cfg" Asteroids are not registered. There are no errors in the logs (I would have jumped from happiness, if there was a mention of ore generation there).

    My ideas are over

    Yeah the GalaxySpace Planets dont have actual Ores because their Rock Types dont have Ore Blocks assigned.


    But I asked for Asteroids not the GalaxySpace Planets. I hoped GalaxySpace might be the reason the Asteroids work for me.


    Edit: also check o nthe lower levels, the upper levels might not have any ores in asteroids.

    Unfortunately, I did not find any blocks

    I looked through all the worlds of Galaxy Space. None of them have GT6 ore. I received only GT6-generated stones on the surface of the planets: Venus, Io, Titan. Manual adjustment of ore generation for them in the "worldgenerationnew.cfg" config did not bring any results.

    Used the latest build of the mod: GalaxySpace-1.7.10-1.2.12

    Installed assembly 501 and I still could not get the generation of GT6 ores on asteroids.

    Tested in the client with Forge version 1614. I don’t understand what I'm doing wrong:(

    List of mods

    GT6 "worldgenerationnew.cfg" which i got
    https://pastebin.com/fYYWV5eE


    GalactiCraft "core.cfg"
    https://pastebin.com/gdHsW9dt