Posts by Luathas

Even that is wrong in regards to forge and optifine. You might have to install them directly when using the other two, but forge and optifine can be run from magic launcher as long as Forge is placed before all the forge mods and optifine is placed dead last after everything else.

Edit: Though one thing to note, with Magic Launcher the game tends to reset achievements every single time I restart it, though I think it has more to do with some of the other mods I have installed.

I actually looked into the resetting achievements thing, and it's not a Magic Launcher issue, it's a vanilla Minecraft bug, where as if the Jar is ever modified, it triggers a reset of the achievements. Kinda of a pain in the butt, but whatever. I gave up on em till it gets fixed. Completed them ALL once, and then they got blanked. Quite irritating, LOL

Just a thought, have you considered doing the same sort of addon for both the Wind and Water mills? It would be virtualy the same effect, and hell, it's great for cutting down on lag.

Can't really be considered cheating or anything, considering the MASSIVE amounts of materials that go into making these, lol.

So, I know this works awesome with 1.95b, no conflicts or anything, but does anyone know if this addon will function with IC2 1.97? I haven't had a chance to play around with it yet, and I'm waiting for this and Nuclear Control to be updated before I update my server, lol.

Excellent lookin mod ya have here.. any chance you’ve considered making little receiver antennas that can be put into the upgrade slots on the machines for wirelessly receiving the power from these in a say, 50 block range or something like that? I figured having antennas ya put in every machine having their own freq setting would prolly be terribly difficult, hence, range activation.

Just a thought.

And fyi, as a server op, thanks for the mod. Anything that helps cut down on lag is a welcome change. Also, the higher end the tech is, the more it takes the build, the longer it takes to perfect everything, and the longer the game holds interest for everyone involved ;)

So I take it the 1.90 compat version isn't functioning with 1.95/1.95b? Would love to be able to use this on the server I just got up and running. Used it a few times in the past, and it's great for charging up groups of energy crystals for power transport. So much less clicking and waiting around till they charge. Just dump, and come back later to find everything how you wanted it :)

Excellent mod reguardless, and I sincerely believe with all the attention this has gotten, it shouldn't be in the "pending addons" section anymore. Heck most of the mods in the regular section haven't been updated in ages... atleast this was working with 1.90, lol.

I know the jetpacks not working right has been a big problem for a while now... maybe instead of actually trying to fix it, just make users immune to fall damage when wearing the jetpack?

I tested out the electric jetpack to see if the issues were fixed on my server last night, and the damned thing splattered me on the top of a jungle tree so far out I lost all my stuff. Was horribly pissed. Damned thing is more dangerous on an SMP server than creepers... that's pretty bad... also didn't help that when I build my portal to the nether, the damned thing was floating over a giant pool of lava with no land in sight. Was really hoping the jet pack would be the answer, lol.

The chainsaw itself. Above water it's normal, underwater it's tilted back a bit.

Also, with 1.0 now, this -obviously- persists.

What he's trying to say is your screen shots are too big, and the forum dosen't automatically scroll, so you'll have to scale em down for us to see what you're talking about, lol.

Hmmm.. didn't think about that, but yes, after you use a FreqTrans once, it cannot be used for crafting anymore. Cant see a way to fix this for now.

Hrm... maybe make it so there's a recipe for making the teleporter using a freq trans in each state that it's in... I take it when you use it, it changes its ID number or something along those lines?

So, I've been having issues with using the same Freq Trans to change what teleporters are linked to eachother, so I decided to just use them in the creation of new teleporters, right? Yeah, no... if it's been used to link one teleporter to another, the recipe won't recognize it as a proper piece of the recipe for making a new teleporter. I verified by making fresh Freq Trans's and putting them in instead of the used ones, and it worked.

So, yeah, is it a bug when the Transmitters, or is it just that they're good for nothing but recyclers once they've been used...?

Yeah, I just went through and re-mapped the destinations to unpowered teleporters and I can get back and fourth now, I figured it had something to do with unloaded chunks. Ah well.

Quick question, is there any way to unlink a freq transmitter from a teleporter, or is it perminantly stuck to the first one it's used on?

So, I was trying to find a thread about this, didn't see any, and worried it may just be me, but I have a pair of teleporters set up on a SMP server I'm running, I can occasionally get a good teleport back to town from the outpost teleporter, but it's more likely I'll hit the button to activate, and I get bounced back and fourth between the teleporters till all the power is gone from the MFSU's powering em.

I'm going to be having each powered teleporter go to a powerless destination teleporter here in a bit when I get it set up in hopes of getting around this issue, but am I the only one having this problem, or is it a known issue? Lag on my server maybe?