Posts by harly256

yh, the redwheat in the middle with the diagonal placed torches does indeed grow to the final stages so it seems fine but anyway I solved the problem for me.

I picked an older version at random namely version 747 and now i get redwheat MUUCHHH MUUUCH easier. So i can only assume ther's a bug with the never versions of IC2 maybe its just in my case but yeah, what build IC2 did you Player use? Now i wonder which is the best IC2 release with functioning redwheat to play that ...

its insufficient? really why can i plant redwheat seeds on that block then ? ive tried many different setups too and still no luck... the ones on the pic were just what i was doing recently cause i do it quick for testing and since i could plant redwheat in the middle i thought the diagonal redstone torch light level is withing range

also on the second pick i used the cross formation with diagonal redstone torches and a redwheat spawned??? So i dont see how its insufficient...

Ok, thanks for the advice to speed up stuff
    i made a new world and tried it like this

i got one redwheat on the second pic
    i still feel like its to hard to get it i mean that was just by breeding redwheat and i mostly got netherwart i dont know if thats normal all other plants felt normal breeding just 2 of the same resulted in the parent crop 90% of the time
    EDIT:
    ok i seriously don't know why it isn't working for me i thought maybe some other mod interfered or something so i removed all mods except IC2 (the newest 767 build) and NEI cause i need it to cheat in the debug thingy and the seeds and i loaded a new world and this happens

if ur wondering why its out in the open i dont think it would matter i
    just dont want to bother building something so i set it to night and do
    the gamerule where i disable day night cycle
    on the previous pic i built it inside and got a redwheat but still 1 out of four by breeding only redwheat seems just wrong

Okay so i got redwheat in a dark place with placing redstone torches and crossbreeding 2 stickreed
    but then i tried to get more by cross breeding the new redwheat with a stickreed or other plants it took me like a day and i think i got another one with aurelia and it seemed next to impossible to get redwheat. So then i went to creative and have tried crossbreading just 2 redwheat or just 3 redwheat or just 4 redwheat so the chances for getting redwheat should be like huge but i only get hops and ferru and stuff i cant get redwheat at all...