Posts by brezeeger

This is more just a nuisance than anything, but I believe it should be a relatively quick thing to find and fix.

I created a rubber tree farm, and the sticky resin only occasionally regenerates. If I run really far away (unload chunk) and back (reload chunk), they reappear. The other option is to disconnect from my server and reconnect. Suddenly, I'll have a whole slew of sticky resin to extract from the rubber trees when a few seconds ago I had none. I suspect this is a server updating the client issue as reloading chunks seems to fix this. The other possibility is the texture/block display is not refreshed when it's status changes. If I knew where the sticky resin was hiding, this would be much easier to point you in the right direction.

I have only played SP about a minute - namely long enough to see if I saw any new ores to see if I installed it correctly, so I don't know if this is present there, too.

edit --> (I also changed the config file as mentioned above)
    Same testing environment as above.
    Just running a vanilla server with only IC 1.42. Both my cousin and I cannot right click iron furnaces nor electric furnaces without crashing the client.

The server only displays brezeeger lost connection: disconnect.genericReason, so no help there. Sorry.

So just as a repeat - this is not just iron furnaces, but electric furnaces as well. Luckily, normal furnaces are working just fine and we have lots of charcoal...

As a side note, first mod ever, and this puts a heck of a lotta fun back into MC!