Posts by Impaledskull

ok, now i have tried a clean install on my current computer, which is a different machine to the one previously tested on, only modloader, forge, and icraft. The server runs fine without icraft in the mods directory, however gives the exact same error with it in the directory, clearly this is not limited to only 1 computer. any ideas? also i have noticed that on the server screen, with industrial craft installed, the memory use, threads and other information in that little window do not show, however without industrialcraft, they do show

thanks for the help, the last report i gave was after i had done a complete reinstall from scratch, of server and the mods, so it might be related to the current install of windows on that computer, which is currently giving me other grief, so i might end up doing a complete format, if i come across the same problem after the format i will let ya know, thanks either way

industrial craft 1.43, forge 1.2.3, modloaderMP 1.01
    modloader.txt as follows :

my mistake

Hey guys,

Im having problems when trying to launch my IC2 and BC server, no errors in modloader.txt however on the command prompt screen from the batch file i use to run my server, it says "Exception in thread AWT event queue- 0, java.lang.NullpointerException
    at kp.a (source file 42)
    at kp.a (source file 12)
    at ll.actionperformed (sourcefile 30)

so on and so forth, many lines of txt, can give more detail if needed? im assuming this is possibly sumthing extremely obvious im just not understanding.

thanks for your help