Posts by Alfouginn

Yes my batbox COULD be recieving a redstone signal, id have to go look under my floor, i think i see where you are going with that so ill take a peek and if any redstone is applied ill shut that off. I put down a second batbox and right as night fell all electricity stopped moving, they are still connected to solar panels so that may have something to do with it -- i will try Aero-power (wind turbines) next.

EDIT: My batbox WAS recieving a redstone signal from a red alloy wire i had run nearby, i removed it and the first half of my machines seem to be working properly, ill test my second half and re-edit this post afterwards

EDIT2: All of my machines seem to work fine now -- thx guys

I havent tested this on SSP mind you -- just on SMP, im not overly fond of playing MC alone >.> the world feels lonely.
    I am curious though if a different source of energy would work better, such as wind or -shudder- water, ill try this when my server gets put back up and come back with the results of my test

I'm not really sure where to post this but it seems like the best place would be here. We just put the 1.0.0 port for IC2 on our server which also runs BC, with Additional Pipes, and RP2. After fixing conflicting IDs we proceded to enjoy the game and start upgrading our lavish bases to include IC2 machinery. I, being a cheap bum, decided to use my typical array of Solar Panels and soon noticed a problem. After I hooked up some solar panels to a Batbox and wired the batbox to my machines, properly, i noticed that whenever night fell my machines would stop drawing a current. If I put in a RE-Battery they would start working again but they would not draw from the batbox at night.