Posts by Paranoidium

Wow, never even crossed my mind to use multiple block breakers. Nice. I can get 4 working on a single golem but not 5. Probably just need to mess with the redstone though.

1. Not unless you have the thermometer addon.
    2. correct
    3. There is a initial resources tab on the planner. check it out. Also consider that if you make 2, youll be using twice as much uranium.
    4. Real time
    5. Its a 3x3x3 space around the nuclear reactor. Using reactor chambers mean 1 less water or air surrounding it.

I'm a scrooge cause I can't play every day so I decided to see how compact I could make this design. This was the result:

It takes up a 9x7x5 space. There are no pipes. The block breakers feed snowballs directly into the singularity compressors which the filters withdraw as ice into a double chest. Another filter feeds ice into the reactor. No fancy wiring either. Only wiring there is is the swtch which starts the timer and turns off the redstone current applied to the nuclear reactor.

I also think I hit the sweet spot with ice generation. With the timer pulsing every 0.65 secs, this 4 snowman setup generates marginally more ice than it uses.

Heres the reactor setup:
    http://www.talonfiremage.pwp.b…=1h10101001511821s1r11r10