Posts by Kegereneku

Thank you but it seem "simple" alway translate as "complicated" for me.

I couldn't launch it, if I have a report it's this one.

Code
    Minecraft launcher found!
    Starting launcher...
    Erreur : impossible de trouver ou charger la classe principale and
    Error report complete.

It's French for : "Error : Impossible to find or load the main class" ...and Error report complete.
    Also I can't open the "Option" to see if I can solve the problem.

I suppose I'll just have to abandon the 27m tall creeper and build a new one 2 time bigger.

Problem solved thanks to the hotfix, the conversion happened correctly

First : thank thank you for this wonderful mods.

I know this is a little late to think about compatibility
    Something happened during a Map conversion (from 1.1 to 1.2.5), after converting the map, the game simulate the world, then crash and go into "saving chunck".
    I didn't managed to get a bug report out of it.
    When I restart the game here is a picture of what I discovered (everything was underground in a mountain) :

http://img.photobucket.com/alb…aft/2012-04-23_184620.png
    http://img.photobucket.com/alb…aft/2012-04-23_184158.png

If it can help, in the disappeared section there was :
    - 3 Recycler
    - 3 Undergrounds Quarry
    - 1 MSFU
    (predominant mod : IC2 and Buildcraft)

On the 3 saves I have [ 1.1 maybe 1.2 ], I can reproduce the bug on one recent save, but it doesn't happen on a very old one (were I'm underground and far away)

Thank you if you have a idea of what might help. (it doesn't crash if I deactivate IC² but then I lose everything)
    I made a cool giant creeper on this map.

'http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v154/Tribersman/Minecraft/2012-02-21_200035.png

The first problem is that you already have several mod for Survival and frankly, IC is hard enough. (And I say that while using 2 Giant Buildcraft Quarry which give me insane amount of resource)
    Another problem is how you determine a which point the player is industrialized enough to introduce things like GREY GOO !!! (self-replicating block only killable by water)
    I'm already planing to industrialize a little and then install "Solar Apocalypse" + some Lovecraftian's monster so I don't want to sleep EVER.

I'm ok for IC-mob which doesn't appear in peaceful mod or even IC "Plant" which serve for something else, I'm even ok for a Portal to the Moon things, but getting mob so powerful that you need to actually add weapons before you get the nano-armor ? I can't say I'm a fan.

The basic idea is to make "Industrial based" mob ?

- It is possible to make a mob which would only attack you when you are using a IC electric based tool (and only when you do, other wise it stay static) ?
    - or a perfectly inoffensive beast who just "suck" energy out off cable ? That would force you to install them underground but maybe killing those beast will give you interesting objects.
    - or else to avoid creating a mob at all : Something like "do not put mushroom around a cable or it will suck energy Luminator." With maybe the damn thing transforming into something that can be farmed.

Name: FlashLight Helmet

Description:
    It's rather self-explanatory, but made simple it would be a (yellow) Gold Helmet (as we don't use too much gold) + a torch, depending on if you want it to shine indefinitely or use battery
    Personally I would like it to be a fairly low tech system as I usually stop mining myself once I have a Quarry from Builcraft.

Also I find it unforgivable to have nuclear reactor but be incapable of making light.

Recipe:
    Depend of how accessible you want it to be

ps : on an unrelated note I liked needing 3x3x3 cube of water for nuclear reactor.