- Name/Nick- Splash or Wes (Real)
- Forum Nick- Splash_fire (all 3 are this)
- Timezone- GMT -7 (Mountain Time)
- The position you want to take- Backup/extra beta tester (just incase you decide on more, I want in on this :D)
- I've attempted at making spotlight videos for some practical mods like Wireless Redstone Mod, and Alchemy (hasn't changed version in a long time, think modder isn't doing it anymore), but I SUCK at doing it, and I'm having trouble finding good (free) video editing software :\
I'm an avid mod tester, I have a mod database of ones that I like on my desktop (it's 90MB of just mods, I believe there's 35-40 there).
From those I've given bug reports & such to the following:
Buildcraft (A LONG time ago)
SDK's Gun Mod (still, a LONG time ago)
Flan's Airplanes(again a really REALLY LONG time ago)
.minecraft folder switch mod for windows (it ate my world and all my previous mods that I had somewhere in the .minecraft folder)
I think you get the point.
In any case I've seen Jessassin's showcase of the new features and I like how you kind of incorporated the designs of Eloraam's Red Power Wiring with BuildCraft's piping system to get the new wires, and then topped it off with your own version of insulating, very impressive.
Keep on being awesome :J