Posts by EatYourCookie

Yes but I have some trouble witn that also with the IC2 Recipes By Example

Code
    RecipeInputItemStack input1 = new RecipeInputItemStack(new ItemStack(TMblocks.silver_ore));		Recipes.macerator.addRecipe(input1, null, IC2Items.getItem("crushedSilverOre"));

so this a macerator recipe but I want to return 2 crushedSilverOres and normaly I should do if it was an item by example

Code
    RecipeInputItemStack input1 = new RecipeInputItemStack(new ItemStack(TMblocks.silver_ore));		Recipes.macerator.addRecipe(input1, null, new ItemStack(IC2Items.crushedSilverOre, 2);

and I can't becouse the IC2Items.getItem is already an ItemStack.

But I wan't to know how to use the ic2 items in your crafting recipe so normaly you do by example

Code
    GameRegistry.addRecipe(new ItemStack(UUtools.copper_pickaxe), new Object[]{"CCC", " S ", " S ", 'C', <<Copper>>, 'S', Items.stick});

so I thought I could use

Code
    GameRegistry.addRecipe(new ItemStack(UUtools.copper_pickaxe), new Object[]{"CCC", " S ", " S ", 'C', IC2Items.getItem("copperIngot"), 'S', Items.stick});

actually there is one things I have trouble with.
    in the Ic2Items class of the api I can get items but the problem is it's an item stack.
    so if I want to use by example an copper ingot to create a copper pickaxe, I can't it returns an error when you try to run your mod
    becouse it's an itemstack.
    how can you just get it as an Item

It's working thnx. but I have one more problem with building the mod to a jar file. apparently when I try "gradlew build" it can't find the Api do you know how to fix that?

Checkout this for examples. I think they all should still work, although I haven't updated that mod in a long time.

Yes it's outdated, you use "IC2RecipeInput" but it isn't used any more do know something that can replace it?

Hello,

I'm maing a mod that add some more stuf to IC2 but I can't find how to add a recipe of a Macerator, Extractor, OreWasher, etc.
    so my question is how to add those recipes

tnx for Helping Eat.