Posts by Knoxy

I freshly installed minecraft and updated it to vanilla by logging in, then i went to %appdata%/roaming/.minecraft/.bin/minecraft.jar and i removed the META-INF as I was told, then I i took all the .class files from modloader and put them in the minecraft.jar via 7zip, I then took the modloaderMP files via 7zip and put them in the minecraft.jar. I closed the jar file and logged into minecraft so that the mods folder would be in the .minecraft folder. I then opened the IC2 .jar file with 7zip and took the files to the mods folder (this is probably where I messed up) am I suppose to just take the entire IC2 file and place it into the mods folder?

From reading your previous post I took a hint that the mods folder was suppose to contain the entire IC2 jar file so I did that and it worked...Now I feel some what retarded lol. Thank you for your help sorry if I wasted your time. And thank you for creating such a fun mod.

Hello, so I installed everything according to the guide, everything in order and in its place. Game loads fine, I start a new game and then its just normal Minecraft, without any IC2 stuff, any suggestions on how to get it to work?