Posts by DoyleSWE

Don't quote me on this, but you might have installed a client version to the server, I THINK the server asks for clint forge hooks there... but idk. Might also be that you need to update forge. I run a server with like all the mods and forge 171 with the FMLServerHandler fix. and it does work indeed. but yeah, that client thingy can be outdated forge too ^^

Forge 171 does not have the 164 issue if you use the FMLServerHandler fix on the support section's sticky.

Also, missing isGenMineableReplaceable is a CLEAR sign of using ID Resolver, which due to its dependency on the old 4096 fix, is incompatible with Forge right now. ShaRose and Lex have worked out some details into merging it, but I don't know where did that go really.

Could you be really nice and link? I can't seem to find it.

:Nano Saber: :Nano Saber: :Nano Saber: :Nano Saber: :Nano Saber: :Nano Saber: :Nano Saber: :Nano Saber: :Nano Saber: :Nano Saber: :Nano Saber: :Nano Saber: :Nano Saber: :Nano Saber: :Nano Saber: :Nano Saber: :Nano Saber: :Nano Saber: :Nano Saber: :Nano Saber: :Nano Saber: :Nano Saber: :Nano Saber: :Nano Saber: :Nano Saber: :Nano Saber: :Nano Saber: :Nano Saber: :Nano Saber: :Nano Saber: :Nano Saber: :Nano Saber: :Nano Saber: :Nano Saber: :Nano Saber: :Nano Saber: :Nano Saber: :Nano Saber: :Nano Saber: :Nano Saber: :Nano Saber: :Nano Saber: :Nano Saber: :Nano Saber: :Nano Saber: :Nano Saber:
    I have the exact same error in tekkit 3.1.2, both on singleplayer and my own multiplayer server (using hamachi). The nano saber, while off, behaves exactly as expected. Once switched on, it cycles through on, off, equipping and unequipping in no apparent order. I would attach a screenshot, but it would not properly demonstrate the error :) . Once, I managed to get the error to not occur, but I have no idea how :) . Also, if multiMC works as I think, the same effect could be achieved by starting minecraft through the command line, which I have tried, yielding no error message.
    EDIT: Even while appearing to be off, the sword is still actually on, and still one-hits creepers, but the graphical problem is still very annoying, and a fix would be greatly appreciated.

FIX!!!!!: Go through a nether portal with the glitching sword on, and come back immediately. Fixed. EDIT: This fix is not entirely reliable, as I was able to implement it twice before it stopped working, including the time above when I didn't realize that it was the nether portal that had fixed the sword. I believe that the sword needs to appear on at the moment the travel completes, though this is nearly impossible to practically achieve.

First of all, we won't help tekkit users here. Tekkit is very bad coded and has it's own bugs which ic2 devs can't help.

And for ShamblerDK, you don't need NEI plugins on the server, it will most likely cause some sort of bug or crash.

That's related to the machine rotation bug (server not sending out world ticks properly). Use 3.4.9 with the FMLServerHandler fix.

3.4.9 Didn't fix it for my server. not the machine rotation bug, not the energy flow bug, not the quantum helmet bug. forge 152 was the only solution that worked for me