Posts by njtxus

sorry to be a bother again, but glass dust int the wiremill stll crashes the game with the same error as before. also is it intended to need 1024 m of fiberglass to make the mesh in the loom? that would take a loooooong time lol

I've been messing around with making custom recipes and i can't quite figure out the wiremill. i want it to make copper wire and i tried variations of this recipe. the new recipes either crash the game or simply do nothing.

addrecipe
    (
    wiremill,
    recipeinput(fluidstack(copper.molten,100)),
    recipeoutput(itemstack(ihl:copperWire,1,0))
    )

also to note that using glass dust in the wiremill also crashes the game.

block entity

java.lang.NullPointerException: Ticking block entity
    at ihl.utils.IHLUtils.damageItemViaNBTTag(IHLUtils.java:470)
    at ihl.processing.metallurgy.WireMillTileEntity.operate(WireMillTileEntity.java:116)
    at ihl.processing.metallurgy.BasicElectricMotorTileEntity.updateEntityServer(BasicElectricMotorTileEntity.java:234)
    at ihl.processing.metallurgy.WireMillTileEntity.updateEntityServer(WireMillTileEntity.java:214)
    at ic2.core.block.TileEntityBlock.func_145845_h(TileEntityBlock.java:189)
    at net.minecraft.world.World.func_72939_s(World.java:1939)
    at net.minecraft.world.WorldServer.func_72939_s(WorldServer.java:489)
    at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.func_71190_q(MinecraftServer.java:636)
    at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.func_71217_p(MinecraftServer.java:547)
    at net.minecraft.server.integrated.IntegratedServer.func_71217_p(IntegratedServer.java:111)
    at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:396)
    at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer$2.run(MinecraftServer.java:685)

i get a crash every time i try to use a wire along with any other item in the workbench. any recipe with a wire seems to be affected.

java.lang.NullPointerException: Ticking block entity
    at ihl.items_blocks.FlexibleCableItem.getMaterial(FlexibleCableItem.java:162)
    at ihl.items_blocks.FlexibleCableItem.isSameWire(FlexibleCableItem.java:368)
    at ihl.flexible_cable.IronWorkbenchTileEntity.getFullLengthOfSameWires(IronWorkbenchTileEntity.java:230)
    at ihl.flexible_cable.IronWorkbenchTileEntity.updateEntityServer(IronWorkbenchTileEntity.java:119)
    at ic2.core.block.TileEntityBlock.func_145845_h(TileEntityBlock.java:189)
    at net.minecraft.world.World.func_72939_s(World.java:1939)
    at net.minecraft.world.WorldServer.func_72939_s(WorldServer.java:489)
    at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.func_71190_q(MinecraftServer.java:636)
    at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.func_71217_p(MinecraftServer.java:547)
    at net.minecraft.server.integrated.IntegratedServer.func_71217_p(IntegratedServer.java:111)
    at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:396)
    at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer$2.run(MinecraftServer.java:685)