Posts by Shumaan

Hello,
    I have played with IC2 for a while and I usually never have problems but I have been on a server and I just recently encountered a problem I can't seem to fix.
    The server has a mega energy hub pretty far away from where a city is being formed. I set up a house and hooked up all the wires but when I go to the machines to use them, the electricity wasn't flowing in them. I went back to the hub to check that everything was wired and it was. I went back to the house and "magically" the machines were getting energy. I started to use the machines but then they ran out in 30 seconds. I went back to the hub to check again, and again, everything was fine. I go back to the house and there is energy flowing in the machines again "magically." Of course they run out again almost instantly.

I don't have much of a clue why this is happening but I think it has to do with the energy hub being too far away. From what I heard on servers is that things are only simulated(wheat growing, furnaces turning working, ect.) at a certain amount of chunks away. Is it possible that because the energy hub is too far away, the energy isn't being "simulated." Thanks.