Posts by Benur

Ok um moderador mostrou-me como corrigir a tradução e eu corriji e traduzi montes de coisas...

Está anexada a tradução para Português de Portugal. Dentro do .rar está um .properties que deve ser copiado e colado na pasta ic2»lang ao abrir o .jar do mod
    Em vez disse pode utilizar o Mod já com a tradução que está também anexado.
    -----
    Edit: A Tradução completa do IC2 Exp está anexada mais abaixo.
    Edit: The full IC2 Exp translation is attached below.

Eu gostaria de ver Melhor traduzidas as traduçoes para português de portugal pois há items como cabos isUlados (OMG ISULADO É COM "O", NAO COM "U") e há 2 pó's de ferro, sendo que um deles deve ser de estanho. Eu não sei como posso fazer a tradução, se tenho de criar um novo ficheiro de lingua (que não sei como fazer) ou eu posso encontrar em algum lado a atual tradução e editá-la.
    Muito obrigado, Benur!

GoogleTranslate for English:

I would like to see Best translated the translations into Portuguese of Portugal as there are items such as cables "isUlados" (OMG "IS'U'LADO" IS WITH "O", NOT WITH "U") and 2 iron powder, and one must be tin. I do not know how I can do the translation, if I have to create a new language file (I do not know how to do it) or I can find somewhere the current translation and edit it.
    Thank you, Benur!

My suggestion is a Book that teach us how to do ANYTHING with IndustrialCraft2
    It would be very useful for we do not need to go to google or wikipedia to know how to do something (like uranium generators), and we do not have to use the CraftGuide to craft something.

I used IC2 and some other mods, but when I placed a Geothermal Generator what's happened is attached.

When I started again in the same world it happened right;
    Sorry for any bad english, I'm portuguese;
    You can see what mods I'm using when this crash happened in the end of the crash report;
    And I attached the .txt with the crash report in this Thread.

If it is a compatibility problem with my other mods, please so something to fix this...

Also Portuguese(Portugal) translations are really bad in some items (like cables and iron/tin powders...) :cursing:

Thanks for attention ;) !