Posts by Rob5251

This error seems to be happening with a couple of mods (Calculator and Mekanism - not sure of any others).

The console spam looks like this:

Code
    Mekanism Example:

[02:13:45] [ic2-poolthread-27/WARN] [ic2.EnergyNet]: Tile mekanism.generators.common.tile.TileEntityAdvancedSolarGenerator@5d060580 (dim 0: 522/78/39) removal without registration

Calculator Example:

[21:06:20] [ic2-poolthread-1/WARN] [IC2.EnergyNet]: Tile sonar.calculator.mod.common.tileentity.machines.TileEntityBasicGreenhouse@6506fb62 (dim 0: -226/64/-250) removal without registration

Errors are currently happening with CurseForge Release: industrialcraft-2-2.8.16-ex112
    Also tested with beta build: industrialcraft-2-2.8.35-ex112.jar

This issue has also been reported on their issue trackers it seems (more than once)

Notification of Modpack Inclusion:

This post is to inform the creator of FastCraft (Player) that this mod will be included in my private pack to be released via the FTB launcher.

The modpack description will include the following to credit you for your work:

Code
    This pack contains <a color="aqua" href="http://forum.industrial-craft.net/index.php?page=Thread&threadID=10820">Fastcraft</a>, by Player, enabled by default. Fastcraft enhances Minecraft with increased performance. Bug reports being made directly to Mod Authors should state Fastcraft is enabled.

I will also ensure that I follow the rule of keeping an up to date version packed with my modpack.

Thank you. :)