Posts by shibes

Thanks!
    The receiver emits tier 1 voltage.
    I suppose the major difference between our addons is that mine has textures and uses a renderer specialized for the transmitters/receivers. (I'm assuming there haven't been any updates to your addon since 1.0.0.0).
    Additionally, (I know this is a small difference) my addon supports RF.

This is a simple addon allows for wireless transfer of EU (also compatible with RF).

• In order to use the mod, you must place an Electromagnetic Field Stabilizer (EMFS). This block is required for all wireless networks.
    • Using a Frequency Loader on an EMFS will cause it to store the EMFS's frequency.

• Once you have set up an EMFS, you can start using Wireless Receivers and Transmitters. These can transfer up to 16k EU/t per node (with default configs) and must be placed within 32 blocks of the EMFS.
    • The frequency of transmitters/receivers can be set using a frequency loader that is bound to an EMFS.
    • If the EMFS or any of the nodes are not loaded, they will not function.
    • There is no power loss.
    • There is no limit to how many transmitters/receivers you can have and no limit on the amount of power that can flow through a network.
    • This addon is fully compatible with RF and Speiger's IC2 Classic.
    • Receivers output T1 voltage, and in IC2 Classic (with default configs) they can output up to 512 packets each carrying no more than 32 EU/t (16k EU/t max).

Wireless Transmitter

Wireless Receiver

Changelog