Posts by Geolu_Henge

Hi, i'm methodically working through a whole loada mods for my 1.2.3 .jar today, and having fun delving into config and property files to make the necessary adjustment for them to work together.
    Just a heads up on the config file for Advanced machines 3.8c client, it shows the Block IDs, but not the Item ID for Refined Iron Dust. This isn't really an issue for mod compatibility for me, I'd just like to keep all the IC2 and addon items together for ease of use in NEI interface.
    Is the item ID intentionally left out of the config?

Thanks for keeping this mod in development :)

Not sure looks like the block ID is fine but the item ID isn't. I dunno maybe you have an item ID that is between 0 and 255? Post modloader.txt.

As requested, Modloader.txt, Part 1 of 2. Too long for one post.

Hi, I've just re-downloaded to check I have the latest version and that it is compatible with the IC2 and BC versions I'm trying to run (1.43 and 2.2.10 respectively). Had a block ID conflict to start with, which I sorted out in the config file. However, I am still getting an error when loading Minecraft. (Hopefully it's correctly inside a spoiler, I'm totally new to this coding on forums, so apologies if it's not)

Thank You for any advice.