Posts by Reevin

would it be possible to create a bloc that extends the personnal safe, when in contact
    for instance, add 27 spaces or 54 to the safe, and have them chain,and if one extension block is not in contact with the safe but is with another that is in contact with the safe then it does extend
    or a version with pipes as suggested between a pack of extension blocks and the safe (pipes hideable in foam if possible)

would it be possible to create a bloc that extends the personnal safe, when in contact
    for instance, add 27 spaces or 54 to the safe, and have them chain,and if one extension block is not in contact with the safe but is with another that is in contact with the safe then it does extend
    or a version with pipes as suggested between a pack of extension blocks and the safe (pipes hideable in foam if possible)

I like that suggestion. This in fact could be used to handle the rest of the items. Blocks that expand personal safes, but then again if were talking more item ID's we should just stick to making a new unique block for that purpose.

Same recipe but replace the electronic circuit with an advanced circuit and you get a Shared Personal Safe, which has the option of allowing multiple users. Replace the Machine Block with an Advanced Machine Block and you get a Personal Vault which increases capacity. Replace both to get the Shared Personal Vault. Make it so the Shared version of the block is the one that allows tube network access and will only allow items to be retrieved or placed into the chest by pipes or blocks placed by the owner.

I would like to see more customization options for Personal Safes. This may or may not have been suggested before but I doubt all of it has.

An option, maybe an upgrade to a personal safe which allows me to type in names of other players who I am granting access to the safe. (Maybe even a color coded symbol on the front which appears to let you know that you can access that safe.)

The ability to enable items to be placed into or out of the chest inventory via pipes.

A more expensive upgrade which expands the inventory. (I think right now the PS has the capacity of an Iron Chest from the other mod, I'd happily use more expensive resouces to make it larger.)

Enchantments are supposed to disappear when you repair an item. Charge on an item is the same as durability only once it reaches 0 it doesn't disappear, so technically when your charge disappears so does your enchantments. They will just have to recode so a tool's durability isn't restored by a bat pack until it's depleted once.

Plus your forgetting how fast these energy tools run out. The enchantments should be set to last say 4 charges worth on the tool.

I think a simple fix for this would be to remove the tool from the recipie to create the machine and add a slot for it instead in the actual machine.

For example:

You make a quarry machine. The quarry machine requires a diamond pickaxe or diamond drilling bit to function. There's a slot for it when you right click.
    You create a diamond pickaxe.
    If you put a plain diamond pickaxe in the machine it will function as it does now, however if you wish you can enchant it then put it in.
    As the quarry machine operates it will apply the enchanting options to it.

Enchants:
    Efficiency - will reduce the amount of fuel being consumed by the engines powering the quarry without reducing speed.
    Silk Touch - works as normal. Stone, Redstone/Coal/Iron/Copper/Tin/Uranium/Diamond Ore will be mined instead of their drops.
    Unbreaking - (at the moment I don't see a need for this since the quarrys never need replacement bits. It would suck if they did, but this enchantment isn't needed for a quarry machine. Although instead of using a diamond pickaxe, if a new item were used (diamond drilling bit) and it could gradually wear out this enchantment could slow that process.)
    Fortune - probably the one enchantment you will really want on your quarry machine. It will include the chance for gathering multiples when you mine ores such as coal, redstone, uranium (up to 2 per block), and diamond. (For the time being I don't see a need to make copper/tin/iron drop multiple.

That would be how I see enchantments working. I personally look forward to putting Efficiency and Fortune on my quarry machines :) Right now I'd like them to stop at the diamond layer so I can use my pickaxe on the stuff there.