Posts by Kalzar

The problem I had untill I just decided it wasn't worth the trouble. I couldn't tell the weeds from wheat or some possible hybrid untill they had grown a good bit. So I'd go off to macerate something, ect and come back to find they destroyed the seeds I'd just spent the last 6 hours devoloping and effectivly sending me halfway back to the start of my seed devolopment. Weeds are just vicious and not easy enough to spot imho. I felt like a swarm of MinecraftCreeper paid my home a visit after the experience and chose to just leave it alone untill it's refined a bit.

Any chance we could get the petro gen's EU/t rate changed to 8/16 or 16/32. Same eu total output per oil/fuel would probaly be ok since I haven't noticed any issues there. But IC2's energy system works on a set of multiples of 8's largely. Batbox/copper cable=32eu/t, MFE/gold cable= 128eu/t, MFSU/glass fibre=512 eu/t. So basicly 4/2 petro generators would fully power a batbox. Ect. Instead of 1 burning fuel giving two thirds of a batbox or 3 oil still requiring you to add another 2 eu/t from elsewhere.