Posts by spoonikle

I have been harvesting geothermal energy by way of an inter-dimensional rift (the nether) the wet-dry vacuum has given me the ability to supply my reactors with great speed. yet i have an issue with the vacuum... I cant recharge it...

of course my bank of geothermal generators are about to be replace by a Fusion reactor soon enough. the nether has been such a good source of power I skipped fission all together.

I don't suppose this is possible as a "IC2" add-on, but I really like the fusion idea, but I think the reactor would be more fun if it was more of a "construct" than a magic block (like making a (square) donut ring of coils as big as you wish slapping on the heating elements on the 4 sides of your "ring" (more heaters needed for bigger ring) adding fusion chambers along the inside edge of the ring and the power output in the very center (connected with super conductor or something if the ring is large and the center dose not touch the fusion camber. then players can invest as much as they want into making as big a "sun in a box" as they wish. you could even make it so that if it is too small it dose not sustain the reaction and even sucks power instead of making power.

the idea of such a thing as a mere add on is absurd, but marvelous.