Posts by ZexMaxwell001

wait... does this mean my single layer reinforced stone will fail?

I have the reactor in the middle of an 5x5 area, on the 6th row, i have reinforced stone. the only hole i have is the area coming from under it for wiring. walkway has a reinforced door.

I know it wont blow up. but i like to feel better that knowing that if it does, it would be contained.

*search* Nop not there.

This might not be possible, But I will throw this into the Idea bucket so it wouldn't be asked again. I hope.

A safety mode for the mining laser. The mod can be turned on by the player, and it will behave like a hand would. or we could go all out by setting up "Safety Zones." when a Player enters a marked safety area the mining lasers will not function. They will be marked off in a 3D form like build craft does with the filling machine.

Grefing factor? more then likely, but it will just remove the function in a given area. there could be a hard coded size limit.

or Reminders that ping each time the player selects miner laser. stating the mode so you wont miss fire and kill yourself with Explosive mode.

Queue the Bad Idea flames. But I believe this will help with the miss fires that results with something sizzling.

alright. thanks. Its hard to tell what is a port bug or a original mod bug.

Server side cont. most of it bukkit information.

and the end it says "Can't keep up! Did the system time change, or is t
    he server overloaded?"
    ignore this. this always happens on my server on start up.

PS: character limit is annoying -.-*

Server side

Get a startup log using this tool:

https://github.com/downloads/medsouz/MinecraftError/ MCErrorV25.jar

Does it say anything about bcIntegration22x or bcIntegration31x?

I just realized that MagicLauncher had the same error tool and used that instead. I've also noticed that that same error comes up on the server when it gets started. I also thought this could be a port problem but it shows up on the client side as well

client side:

I would like to see this. since I hardly go around killing chickens to get feathers.

I've been having a lack of ranged weapons when i go mining. I don't want to use my mining laser since its a waste of power to kill a zombie when I could be using it to dig away for him to fall, and look for ore.

I can suggest you the same I did in a thread about a similar problem in. It is basically an auto-reset of the line if there is no power flowing. Use an EU-detector cable and if there is no signal coming from it start a timer to power an EU-Splitter cable for a bit, this should cause a similar update as removing and replacing a cable. Easiest way to do is with RP, but it is possible with vanilla redstone, although a bit harder. I will try to work out a setup for such a reset, might come in handy.

RP? I also never thought of using Splitter and Detector to do the cable reset for me. but I have just a simple factory, I yet need to plug in all the stuff that will be running off the reactor.

Edit: UH! redstone power mod thingy. nm