Posts by Yakumo407

Currently I am only using the newest version of IC² and all of the required "pre"mods with MC 1.25. No other mod installed.

Every time i try to use a wrench on any energy-storage-unit (Bat-Box, MFE, MFSU) to change the facing output/input, it randomly changes the output. When crouching, the same happens. (so instead of directing the output to the opposite site of the unit, it changes randomly, again)
    This error occured with the bronze wrench and the electric wrench, no matter if crafted in-game, imported via TMI or through the creative panel.
    Basically the same applies to all transformers, leaving a small chance to face the output where i actually want it to be.
    There seems to be no way to dismount a box without breaking, as applying the wrench on the output-site just changes the output to any other site.

All the other machines drop(or brake) accordingly to the wiki, with a small chance to be reduced to a machine block.

There is no crashlog, as there is no crash. Savegames dont seem to be corrupted.

EDIT: For some reason, this bug is gone. Everything works fine at the moment and i cant find out why. I think this thread may be closed.