Posts by McVolens

hey guys,

at first gratulations to the developers of IC2!
    I hope you'll make more awsome mods like IC2.

Now my question: could you make an modpack with buildcraft and IC2 (and perhaps with TooManyItems, Modloader/ ModloaderMP) in one file?
    This would it make much easier to install.
    Or even better: a pack with an complete automatic installation.

Greetz
    Volens

hey developer of IC2,

some guys already suggested to integrate fusion reactors and radiation.

i think this would be very interesting. :thumbup:

so if you mine uranium, you would be damaged a little because of the radiation.
    and without a reactor shell there would be produced radiation.
    there would be many different applications e.g. the geiger-müller-counter, an device to measure the radiation.

fusion reactor would be an alternative to the nuclear reactor and wont emit so much radiation.
    you have to input some energy for extraction of the deuterium and powering the electro magnets.
    but only if the reactor is big enough, it would be worth so it would produce more energy than it consume. :)

well, i know that you probably thought about this and i know that you cant/ dont want to integrate this. However, very pity...

Now to part 2 of my post: nuclear waste.

most who read this watched xkillerbees' vid or rather knows the structure of the new nuclear reactor with its uranium cells, cooling cells and more.

if a uranium cell is empty, there could arise plutonium out of it, e.g. if you remanufacture it.
    this plutonium could be used for the reactor again, but it would need more or rather advanced cooling cells, otherwise the reactor will explode and cause an nuclear fallout.

this would make more fun if there were radiation ;)
    if the plutionium cell is empty, you couldnt use it any more so it is radioactive wase, which should be disposed.

part 3 of my post: protective suits

if you handle with radioactive things, you would be damaged if you dont ware a protective suit.
    Made of refined iron it will protect you from all radiation.

If you handle with plutionium there is an advanced protective suit necessary.

closing words:
    i would understand it if you say no to my suggestions and maybe i annoy you...