Posts by Dethier

You have quite the thing for robots don't you killer? lol

+1 to the idea, Though the CPU usage would definitely kill alot of peoples computers =/

I have this setup in my building. On the roof there are a total of 32 solar panels powering the MFE

Heres a pick of the setup with a little explanation of the "hidden" parts

I want the MFE to power the batbox, and the batbox to output the power to the 4 sides instead of the dotted side, I head that applying redstone made the inputs and outputs switch but its not working :(

Anybody have some suggestions?

Well, sorta I guess. But Alblaka suggested robots once. So I was throwing some ideas out there.

I really hadn't put too much attention on Rise of the automatons with IC2 being close and now out. Rise of the automatons looks okay, but I'd rather a system more integrated with IC.

+1
    But until that day I will use rota with ic+bc. And there are multiple threads about alb adding robots, and on them he has confirmed it, or the threads have been redirected to a thread in wich it was confirmed, althout alb doesn't seem to like the idea of robot enemies

Nope, Unless you feed them HV, Induction Furnaces won't explode.

Awsome, when I get home I'm sticking redstone torches under my induction furnaces lol insteada the levers I have on em xD

- well, then last idea i have: Batbox is full on capacity (40k/40k) and MFE is't full. Thus, MFE is't transmitting, since there are no consumers for current.

I'm pretty sure the bat box wusnt full (the mfe was tho) ill check when I get home lol

- Copper Cables can't transmit more, then 32 EU\t. For experiment i just replaced MFE->LV fibre cable with copper one and it's melted in a second.
    Which makes me think you have't turned MFE downwards (One dot at MFE is only output side). Since your Copper Cable have't melted, i presume MFE tries to transmit current somewhere else, not downwards.
    Well, screenshots would help a lot >.> (Preferrably well-lighted, not in the middle of night)

I would post screenshots but I'm out right now and won't be home for some time, using my fone to look threw the forums. And I have one gold cable from the dotted side feeding into the 3dotted side of the transformer :(

Works fine for me:

1. MFE with 1 dot downwards. - transmitting 128 EU\t downwards.
    2. LV with 3 dots upwards. - recieving 128 EU\t from upwards (MFE) and transmiting 4 * 32 EU\t downwards (Batbox).
    3. Batbox with 1 dot to any side, except upwards. - recieving 4 * 32 EU\t from upwards (LV).

I'm using copper wires, would that make a difference?

I assume the OP wired the cable into a low-side of the Transformer... which was (without redstone) of course not accepting on any side then the high-one.

I wired the energy coming from the mfe to the 3dotted side of the lv transformer, and then the transformer into the bat box. Does the transformers require redstone current to work/accept eu? Because I checked the wire from the mfe to the transformer and there was no eus being sent

Off topic: with the induction furnace, if you keep a contant redstone current to it keeping it at 100% will it explode? Or is it safe (more so directed at albaka)

Are you suggesting something similar to this?

http://www.minecraftforum.net/…f-the-automatonswip-v053/

is it wired to another mfe/mfsu/batbox or machine?
    is the loss from the cable lengh less than 32Eu?

From the mfe there is one cable to a lv transformer (coming from the side with the dot) and the lv transformer is connected to a bat box. With an eu reader (or w/e) I checked all the wires, the mfe isn't sending any eu's to the wire to the lv transformer (jst realized I misnamed the title of this topic but I'm on my fone so ill change it later)

I'm having issues getting my mfe to give off power, I have a 32 panel solar flower powering it, I can get it to take power from the blank sides but it won't transmit power from the side with the dot. I tried copper wires and gold wires but it won't transmit any power. Anyone have an idea?

Without the crystal charger how do we charge these? just stick them in the energy storage devices? I tryed that and it didnt work :( Anybody wana shed some light for me?

FAIL you can easily power it with redstone, then it will heat up without the need for smelting anything ^^

>.> Well I did it the way it was ment to be done :P by smelting haha (that and I never saw anything about powering it with redstone lmao

is extracting resin the only way to get rubber? Or does the old recipe of 3logs and a tree tap still work (realizing I should test the recipe before asking, gonna do that after I post) but if extracting is the only way, then you wouldnt even be able to craft an extractor and youll be all :huh: :S 8| :!: :!: :!:

Anyway gonna go test the old recipe, if it works ill delete this (if I can) or req it be deleted.

Edit: Nope old recipe no work :(

So how are we supposed to get the rubber to make the copper wire to make the extractor 8|