Posts by Dethier

Thanks for the info :)

1. You always fall down. But if you press sneak, you will grap onto the pole and slowly slide down. Imagine you're a firefighter :3
    2. Not electrolyzer. Use the MAGNETIZER. Which doesn't have a GUI, but needs to be powered via wiring.

how much power does it need/howmuch can it handle? (btw your very quick to reply to questions :) )
    also the iron fence, does it need to be in the form of a ladder or a poll?

Offtopic, kinda. In that case whats the electrolyzer for?

Has anybody gotten these fences to work? From what I gathered, you are supposed to be able to climb down them like ladders, and crouch to "slide" down even faster, and if you put an electrolizer (excuse spelling) on top, you can climb up it too.

I am encountering 2 problems,
    1. I cannot "climb" down the ladders, I always fall (and die due to the height lol)
    2. I cannot power the electrolizer, I tried crystals in them but no luck

Any information would be helpful, thanks :D

copper: up to 32/package
    gold: up to 128
    Glass Fiber: up to 512
    Iron: up to 2048

So I would need copper/gold cables to put current into machines? (except the mass fabricator ofc)
    and the cables would need to be hooked up to a bat box? because the MFE current keeps blowing up my machines lol

If MFE's explode, your supplying them with T3 or HV voltage. Do not feed MFE's more then 128EUt.

I think for some reason the MFSU was feeding power to the MFE, the faces of the MFE/MFSU's with the dot/symbols are the outputs now? not the top/bottom side?

1. Ensure the distance isn't too big. 3-4 cables for copper, less for others, except for glass fibre (which can lead along 19 blocks without loss)
    2. Don't wire into the output (brown spot) side of a MFE/BatBox.
    3. You can freely use a cable instead of the switch cable, the current will always travel to a valid energy consumant/storage, if in reach.
    4. Currently only flows if it actually reaches the storage block. If it would nullify due to distance based loss, it wont send, at all.

Thanks, But why do MFE's explode? Mine keeps going "BOOM" :(

Has anybody figured out how to wire solar panels in IC2? the way I figure it we will have to do flowers of 5 solar panels since I cant find switch cables, But I have tried all 3 types of wires (copper/gold/fiber) to hook up the flowers to a MFE/MFSU and there is no energy flow into the storage blocks, can anybody help out?

Edit: was using HV cables instead of glass fiber cables, the fiber cables work for it. but will there be a switch cable eventually added? that way we can make bigger solar panels?

Edit2: My MFE keeps blowing up for some reason, any ideas?