Posts by Qweets

I wish this was updated, i really don't like the overclocker crap etc. advanced machines is a good middle ground.. Hell maybe even add those upgrade slots to the advanced machines so we can overclock them.. Then they would fit in. Regular macerator would be a lower tier then the rotary one owuld be upper tier.

Jesus I didn't want this to turn into a damned flame war.. Man you guys are nuts, I was simply asking what the appeal was and some of the "mature" responses I got answered that for me. Thank you very much, I may give it a go instead of just judging it. If something feels "cheating" to me then I just won't use it.

Now back on topic, thank you CPW for updating to 2.1 when I noticed the chests wouldn't work with invtweaks I almost died. Glad you got it fixed so fast.

Oh I had thought it was tin at first lol, cool silver chests.. Also why do so many ic2 players use Equivalent exchange? That mod seems so cheap basically like cheating.. Oh I can turn dirt into diamonds!! lol and have magic flying rings n such.. It just seems weird that the same people who like IC2 which is mainly about mostly realistic tech progression and machines etc also like a mod that basically lets you cheat with some item that mines holes for them in like 3x3 or something like that and lets you turn anything into anything, seems like you might as well use NEI or TMI lol.

Not trying to bash it I'd just like to know why everyone like to pair EE with ic2 and bc?

Is available. I am putting this here because it has a long legacy as an IC2 addon. However, it is no longer an IC2 addon, it's purely forge, so without further ado, I refer you to the main minecraft forums post: http://www.minecraftforum.net/…5-11-forge-ironchests-20/

With thanks to Lishid for the great idea and permission to carry it on.

You are amazing! Thank you so much for updating this.. AND you made it independent without the need of ic2.. That's just fantastic. Now we can use it in vanilla if needed. Nice to see there are copper and tin chests now! Unless I'm stupid and they were in there before lol. I always just go straight for diamond when I can.

This is the last thing I'm waiting for to be updated before I make the leap to 1.1, I wanna play 1.1 badly because of the sheep regrowth stuff and redstone powered fence gates. But I'll wait. Also I hope someone can port the ironchest mod since the author seems to have stopped making it. If I knew java I would try and make a 1.1 version of ironchest. It is the only good chest mod for IC2 and what not works well with BC as well. Gives tons of space with the diamond chests. Not really sure of any other mods that work together with ic2 and bc like that :(