Posts by Ducant

my take is this the solar panels are LEET not OP LEET just awesome LEET and the advancded machines are great tho adding a cannier and any other missing machines would be nice and maybe a singularity fussion plant or something idk but you make well balanced mods and i look forward to your next update

once again ferru requires IRON ORE under it and it has realy weird fert and hydration reqs you best bet is to cross breed a bunch with iron ORE under them fert and hydrate them all and rinse and repeat every 5-10 minutes till one reachs the final level i think al needs to balance this things reqs out a bunch

and Ragan i love you idea about the crop analyzer telling fert and hydration levels

Any word yet on final stage of ferru?

what do you mean to go from stage 3 to stage 4 aka fully grown you need iron ore under it to fert and water it and watch it cuz once its fully grown if its water or fewrt levels get to low itll disapear also if you ment how to tell if its full grown the tips of the leaves look like they got a grey glove slid over them

troll weed is tricky you need a block of iron ore under it but you also got fert and water it and if its nutrient levels get to low once its fully grown itll disapearso while ferru is tricky to grow the fert and water system imho is gimped since we cant read the soils levels or anything
    and stumbling around in the dark is for noobs

I was breeding reeds (about 15 fields) few hours hours and all i got was reeds with occasional other basic plant....

hmm sorry to hear thet i know it took me a long time with 45+ fields and now my operation is 200+ fields 30 some dedicated still to trying to make cocoa with wheat and melons the rest is breading super reads 10-8-7 lol i like big operations altho recently i got a stick read from reeds and melons on one of my super breeding tables a few minutes ago so thats 2 different ways ive gotten it.

al come on this pure randomness is making most of us cry tears of blood

honestly i got everything but cocoa by breeding reeds but it took me 2 RL days of breeding to get my first stickreed i have several tables dedicated to wheat and melons for some cocoa but no luck yet i didnt start hardcore reed farming till day 2 so all i can say is a few lines with reads and breader sticks and youll eventualy get one

i like your idea but i think there should be a 1-5 % chance for something random ontop of your idea cuz some times its hard to find certain plants and while your idea makes breeding easier it also reduces the chance of getting the new plants without having to search half the world for melons or pumpkins like i said tho i like your idea

first off yes ive managed to get one so far to grow all i know is i had a block of iron ore under the dirt block it was growing in
    second the final sprite just has some grayish pods like melons and pumpkins
    third troll weed it is
    fourth when are we getting a plant that drops wood thats what i want im tired of chopping trees"sorry if this isnt the place for this but i noticed the suggestion board was closed and didnt see it there
    fifth i did remove some lights so ill check again to see if light level was another factor
    sixth go al its your birthday its your birthday your gona party your gona party like its 1337
    also has anyone found a way to check hydration or fertalizer levels?

well im done calling it ferru its now officialy trollweed cuz i had 10 of them with ore under them so i could start farming it and they all of a sudden started disapearing without a trace no weeds just the sticks left behind al this plant is ither buggered or knowing you your finding inventive ways to keep us coming back to you

by the way i was standing off to the side watching as it happened not standing on them