Posts by Arlack

Quick fix: overwrite ModLoader.class with ModLoaderMP's version. Forge's version is bugged atm and should be fixed on the next version (1.3.2).

Okay, I did that and still broken. Other things that are bugged at the moment, I can not pick up lava/water with buckets or cells.

I replaced first the servers ModLoader.class and nothing, so I tried with the client side as well. Still nothing. :(

Just found out, voltage transformers do not function, nothing goes through them.

Update: This morning I decided to redownload/install everything again to double check and see if I could get things fixed before anyone tried to play on the server. Installing it fresh the way you suggested (using just ModLoader.class from ModLoaderMP) did indeed fix the lava/water bucket problem, but I could not destroy any block. O.o anything I tried to destroy just reappeared a few seconds later. *laugh* So I dumped the whole ModloaderMP after forge, and made things work more or less again, seems I had done that from the start. :( But I think an inability to destroy/get any blocks is a worse alternative. *laugh* (and yes I know near the original spawn spot you can't get any blocks, I went to our treefort in progress, and then far away from that as well to test.)
    Backed up my server, installed fresh from nothing, ModloaderMP, Forge, fresh world/config files and all=server will not start.
    Placed ModLoader.class in from ModLoaderMP, server starts= Walked for a while in a random direction, can not break any blocks, (gave myself op and still can't)
    Placed ModLoaderMP after forge.=Server runs, can get/place blocks with no problem, but can not smelt anything from IC2 in a normal furnace, can not pick up lava/oil/water, transformers do not work.
    So, yeah guess I have to wait for IC2, Buildcraft and red power update to the new forge? Patiently waiting. :)

Downloaded the newest forge version, server won't start, hehe. I replaced the ModLoader.class with the new one in forge, and it didn't change anything.

Greetings gang. Having a bit of a problem today. I just installed everything on a fresh server (specifics to follow) and everything was going well, until I tried to smelt my stuff to start really building. :) Nothing happens. The coal is not used. The furnace will smelt iron/gold as normal. I guess for now we will just gather and plan, but it would be nice to actually start building without "wasting" our materials, given that a macerator is the greatest thing ever. *laugh* Thank you in advance for any help.
    As of today I just downloaded all the new things for the server/client.

Things attempted: Resetting client, resetting server, other players attempting to smelt, building new furnace, redownloading/reinstalling mods both client and server. Single player everything smelts fine.
    Bit of cheating, used TMI and created generator/macerator and the dust will not smelt, so I created the electric/iron furnace and things smelt in those just fine. Though acceptable "cheat", but would be nice to figure this problem out. So something is fishy with normal furnace. O.o

Installed:[INFO] ModLoader Server 1.1 Initializing...
    [INFO] Mod Loaded: mod_BuildCraftCore 2.2.12
    [INFO] Mod Loaded: mod_BuildCraftBuilders 2.2.12
    [INFO] Mod Loaded: mod_BuildCraftEnergy 2.2.12
    [INFO] Mod Loaded: mod_BuildCraftFactory 2.2.12
    [INFO] Mod Loaded: mod_BuildCraftTransport 2.2.12
    [INFO] Mod Loaded: mod_IC2 v1.64
    [INFO] Mod Loaded: mod_RedPowerArray 2.0pr4d
    [INFO] Mod Loaded: mod_RedPowerCore 2.0pr4d
    [INFO] Mod Loaded: mod_RedPowerCore 2.0pr4d
    [INFO] Mod Loaded: mod_RedPowerLighting 2.0pr4d
    [INFO] Mod Loaded: mod_RedPowerLogic 2.0pr4d
    [INFO] Mod Loaded: mod_RedPowerMachine 2.0pr4d