You can also use graphite for example, or pure carbon.
Coke is used because its cheaper than other carbon forms.
The rutile is fed into a heated bed together with a source of carbon, usually coke. Chlorine is fed into the bed and the reaction takes place to form titanium(IV) chloride in the vapour form which is removed from the bed. Iron and other metals in the ore are chlorinated and also leave the bed in the vapour state. The oxygen in the ores is combined with the carbon to form carbon monoxide and dioxide.
I'm confused; didn't the shredder become easier to make, not harder?
I think seru is talking about dust funnels and barrels.
Making some kind of pipe loop with a buffer (hopper) as start-end point could solve this issue.
I indeed eradicated all sources of vanilla Iron Ore (except Twilight Forest Hollow Hills), are you sure you cant just use Tungsten Dust in a RotaryCraft thing?
And the Bedrock Drill can give Hematite but thats it. Reika recently added more Ore Processing with byproducts so I would look for that stuff sicne it includes some GT6 Ores.
Ok with hematite from the drill.
I haven't been able to test the tungsten dust to sintered tungsten. According to NEI its not be possible.
Testing might be later this week, i will also contact Reika on the mc forum (after my account is ok).
I did test something else, tried generating RTG volcanoes with GT basalt blocks, but i got an empty space.
I used block numbers in RTG config. Will also contact RTG modmaker for this, since the mod does not seem to recognize al blocks. When choosing minecraft:stone as top layer, it places dirt instead.
Can you aquire sintered tungsten (rotarycraft) when vanilla iron ore is disabled?
Its seems only obtainable from that, the other option being the fabricator (only when you have a sample)
Does the bedrock dril give vanilla iron?
The electolyzer emits it when you electrolyze hydrogen fluoride. On the other hand, since the sodium is also missing, it would make sense to get sodium fluoride dust out.
The cell produces gases at the anode. The exhaust is primarily CO2 produced from the anode consumption and hydrogen fluoride (HF) from the cryolite and flux (AlF3). In modern facilities fluorides are almost completely recycled to the cells and therefore used again in the electrolysis. Escaped HF can be neutralized to its sodium salt, sodium fluoride. Particulates are captured using electrostatic or bag filters. The CO2 is usually vented into the atmosphere.
It also induces the formation of tetrafluoromethane (CF4) in significant quantities, increased formation of CO and to lesser extent also causes the formation of hexafluoroethane (C2F6). CF4 and C2F6 are CFCs which, although not detrimental to the ozone layer, are still potent greenhouse gases. Anode effect is mainly a problem in Söderberg technology cells, not in prebake.
Iron horse armor only requires leather
I noticed that addition in the change log. I thought that there already was a way to turn sugar into carbon though? Also you aren't removing the ashes -> carbon right? Though I always thought it should not be 1:1 and there should be some byproduct you separate out from it.
Yea like potash (KOH)
I checked the translation. In general, the translation works, but the translation of one group does not work (so far it has only been found): "S: gt.behaviour." Lines 518-582.Code
- S:gt.behaviour.cropnalyzer=Can scan Crops in World
- S:gt.behaviour.cure.zombie.strong=Can be used to cure strong Zombie Villagers
- S:gt.behaviour.cure.zombie.weak=Can be used to cure weakened Zombie Villagers
- S:gt.behaviour.extinguisher.tooltip=Extinguishes Fire
- S:gt.behaviour.extinguisher.uses=Remaining Uses:
- S:gt.behaviour.feed.cat=Is usable as Cat Food
- S:gt.behaviour.feed.chocolate=Do not feed this to Pets!
- S:gt.behaviour.feed.dog=Is usable as Dog Food
- S:gt.behaviour.feed.grass=Is usable as Cow, Sheep and Horse Food
- S:gt.behaviour.flintandtinder=Ignites a Fire with a Chance of
- S:gt.behaviour.foamhardenerspray.tooltip=Can harden C-Foam
- S:gt.behaviour.foamremoverspray.tooltip=Can remove C-Foam
- S:gt.behaviour.foamspray.0.tooltip=Can place Black C-Foam
- S:gt.behaviour.foamspray.1.tooltip=Can place Red C-Foam
- S:gt.behaviour.foamspray.10.tooltip=Can place Lime C-Foam
- S:gt.behaviour.foamspray.11.tooltip=Can place Yellow C-Foam
- S:gt.behaviour.foamspray.12.tooltip=Can place Light Blue C-Foam
- S:gt.behaviour.foamspray.13.tooltip=Can place Magenta C-Foam
- S:gt.behaviour.foamspray.14.tooltip=Can place Orange C-Foam
- S:gt.behaviour.foamspray.15.tooltip=Can place White C-Foam
- S:gt.behaviour.foamspray.2.tooltip=Can place Green C-Foam
- S:gt.behaviour.foamspray.3.tooltip=Can place Brown C-Foam
- S:gt.behaviour.foamspray.4.tooltip=Can place Blue C-Foam
- S:gt.behaviour.foamspray.5.tooltip=Can place Purple C-Foam
- S:gt.behaviour.foamspray.6.tooltip=Can place Cyan C-Foam
- S:gt.behaviour.foamspray.7.tooltip=Can place Light Gray C-Foam
- S:gt.behaviour.foamspray.8.tooltip=Can place Gray C-Foam
- S:gt.behaviour.foamspray.9.tooltip=Can place Pink C-Foam
- S:gt.behaviour.foamspray.uses=Remaining Uses:
- S:gt.behaviour.hardenerspray.uses=Remaining Uses:
- S:gt.behaviour.key=Can open certain regular Locks
- S:gt.behaviour.lighter.tooltip=Can light things on Fire
- S:gt.behaviour.lighter.uses=Remaining Uses:
- S:gt.behaviour.paddy=Creates Paddies on Farmland on Rightclick
- S:gt.behaviour.paintremoverspray.tooltip=Can Decolor things
- S:gt.behaviour.paintremoverspray.uses=Remaining Uses:
- S:gt.behaviour.paintspray.0.tooltip=Can Color things in Black
- S:gt.behaviour.paintspray.1.tooltip=Can Color things in Red
- S:gt.behaviour.paintspray.10.tooltip=Can Color things in Lime
- S:gt.behaviour.paintspray.11.tooltip=Can Color things in Yellow
- S:gt.behaviour.paintspray.12.tooltip=Can Color things in Light Blue
- S:gt.behaviour.paintspray.13.tooltip=Can Color things in Magenta
- S:gt.behaviour.paintspray.14.tooltip=Can Color things in Orange
- S:gt.behaviour.paintspray.15.tooltip=Can Color things in White
- S:gt.behaviour.paintspray.2.tooltip=Can Color things in Green
- S:gt.behaviour.paintspray.3.tooltip=Can Color things in Brown
- S:gt.behaviour.paintspray.4.tooltip=Can Color things in Blue
- S:gt.behaviour.paintspray.5.tooltip=Can Color things in Purple
- S:gt.behaviour.paintspray.6.tooltip=Can Color things in Cyan
- S:gt.behaviour.paintspray.7.tooltip=Can Color things in Light Gray
- S:gt.behaviour.paintspray.8.tooltip=Can Color things in Gray
- S:gt.behaviour.paintspray.9.tooltip=Can Color things in Pink
- S:gt.behaviour.paintspray.uses=Remaining Uses:
- S:gt.behaviour.path=Creates Paths on Grass on Rightclick
- S:gt.behaviour.plunger.fluid=Clears 1000 Liters of Fluid from Tanks
- S:gt.behaviour.plunger.item=Clears Items from Pipes
- S:gt.behaviour.remote=Activates up to 16 Blocks within a Range of 128m
- S:gt.behaviour.removerspray.uses=Remaining Uses:
- S:gt.behaviour.scanning=Can scan Blocks in World
- S:gt.behaviour.shears=Shaves Sheep, Mooshrooms and alike
- S:gt.behaviour.singleuse=Single Use
- S:gt.behaviour.tripwirecutting=Can cut Tripwires by Rightclick
- S:gt.behaviour.unstackable=Not usable when stacked!
- S:gt.behaviour.washing=Throw into Cauldron to clean this Item
Also found a bug when using the mod "EnviroMine-1.3.124":
After the fall of the ore block, it turns into "Empti Ore"
Before the fall:
After the fall:
Version: gregtech_1.7.10-6.05.25, forge-1.7.10-10.13.4.1614-1.7.10.
This has already been reported to the author of enviromine iirc.
You can always try again of course
Is the liquid falling feature removed? When i place water i does not fall.
I was looking around at the thread but did not found anything about it.
Happy Birthday Greg
Yes, but that recipe requires 256 RU/t. It's the upper limit of steel centrifuge or lower limit of titanium centrifuge (not available, of course). I don't like the idea of running a centrifuge at it's upper limit, because I don't know what happens to a machine if it gets a bit more power than it's upper limit... Another issue - turbine. The only available are ironwood and steeleaf turbines (because both plants grow on cropsticks). Not an issue for me, because I have twilight forest installed since ironwood barrels
You could use an HV motor at 512EU/t => 256 RU/t, exactly the max that steel centrifuge can get.
Can I somehow get molten rutile from crucible into mixer machine (using GregTech)? If not, then this crucible progression is broken: ceramic -> vanadium -> niobium-titanium -> niobium -> tantalum -> tungsten.
I known about other ways of getting to tungsten crucible (like iridium crucible, tungsten nuggets from centrifuging lava -> tungsten ingots -> plates in some bender machine, or using IC2 universal fluid cells to move molten rutile from crucible to mixer). I just want this nice progression to work again.
Try collecting molten ilmenite, then put it in a centrifuge => liquid rutile and hematite.
Doesn't the roaster act as filter by itself since it only accepts oxygen atm? If so hooking it up to a pipe with hydrogen and oxygen won't be a problem.
No idea if intended but cheap woorden fluid barrels do not auto output fluids, when connected to a pipe below.
nevermind this baarel thing, i forgot about the monkey wrench, big derp.
The ironwood recipe in the mixer does not require iron, allowing for the production of infinite iron dust.
You are lacking Forestry aren't you? Well I gonna add the "juice" myself too then, I guess.
yes indeed, its only GT6, IC2 ex and some utility mods: nei, waila, open eye, peaceful surface and fastleaf decay.
Making biomass in the fermenter takes more energy with water than without: looks like a bug.
Also fluorine only occurs as a dust, while that element is in gaseous state at room temp.
Burning boxes are acting weird, they eat fuel directly without burning.
Was testing the 6.03.10 update.
uhhm you do know that the recipe is only available through GT Grapes, and that those arent available yet, technically? Also you can get distilled water from Steam Engines aswell.
whoops ok, did not know about that, thought it was obtainable trough crossbreeding.
I'm aware about the steam boiler, but you have to break it everytime because of the calcification. The raisin thing is easier :p, food and d-water at the same time.