Posts by shyguy516

still testing mine, but i think i may have a mark 1 with 100 eu output ..uh how do i insert an image.. it says put the URL in... im not very good with this stuff.... but the diea of my reactor was to focus all the heat toward to groups of coolant, with coolant placed in areas to take the edge off the heat will it comes. there are 2 groups of 4 cells, using plates,heat dispersers, and coolant to push the heat toward the coolant groups. dont know the effiency yet.. but if it goes like it is now, it will constantly push through uranium cell after uranium cell. currently (40 minutes in) some dont have heat bars, and ones that do are basically full.

NO KNOWLEDGE AT ALL OF PROGRAMMING. just common sense. how would it be cpu intensive? i know the coding would be hard, but how would doing a few updates kill the cpu? on the stationary one that sends a signal, just make it like wireless redstone and when someone switches to your frequency updates their gps once, and when they switch, lets the stationary thing know, and clears their map. (for some reason i cant remember all the details of it, so think of this as changing some things...) and i heard alblaka said he might add wireless energy transfer.. so.. make the gps's have no power, but relies on the transmitter that sends the map info out.it would have a little storage of 40 eus, using 1 eu/s(ALWAYS) but you can make the transmitter public or private. this may be a bit hard to code.. but maybe have the signal and a password? but if someone clicks the transmitter with a freqtrans, it "hacks" it and lets their gps use it. and could you add jammers? if you power one, it blocks the transmitters near it, and drains everyone's gps within 200m.

Personally, i would like to be able to shut off sections of a city with the click of a button. say on a IC2 ANARCHY server, a guy charges in with a mining laser, is charging it with stolen power X( , and you shut that section of the city off :D . or you are running a power grid, and someone makes you mad. *clicks* his plant offlines. could you make an electrically powered way of cooling reactors? that would make people with no backup generators or power storage mad when you push that button........ ^^

I would like to set the shape, and size of my forcefields.. like having it set to a circle, a square, and being able to set the sizes, because in IC1, i was becoming extremely annoyed with having to fine to in EUs...... and i'd like to make a forcefield wall in my hallways, and be able to use 4 marker blocks, basically like buildcraft uses, to set the shape and size of my forcefields (i want forcefield traps >:D) and id like the repair rate of the forcefields realy slowed down, and the hardness of them. but if you size of your forcefield is smaller than it would normally be with the massive ammout of eus form your 30 nuclear generators powering it would make it, it would increase the the repair rate every 100 eus it goes over the necessary (sorry, having a brain fart.. going to talk weirdly....) amount it needs to maintain the current size. I know this would take a lot albaka... (alblaka? cant spell it now.. BRAIN FART.) but another little piece to add.. just in case those greifers put a teleporter inside before you got the shield on, it would block them and deal 4 hearts of damage (ignoring armor) , and toss them out back at their telepad..... i have no knowledge of coding. AT ALL. but i know this would probably take a lot alblaka. (albaka?) i would just like to see the markers, and a way to link it with those markers, before anything else i've suggested is done.also.. seeing your image... im a dragon lover too :)

edit: maybe alblaka could get some help from the creator of buildcraft? maybe
    ask him if they can make his marker system work with forcefields, and go
    a bit further too? like if you dont add all 4, it would just use the
    ones it can, and use that shape. that way if someone managed to open a
    hole, they could destroy a marker, but the whole field wouldn't go down.