Posts by Thunderbird

Hello!

I`m back! Here is my old thread: click

I decided to continue work on the addon and I hope you will like the changes. In this version added new blocks, items, ores and more. So let`s see.

What`s new:

Features:
    - flexible config
    - Option to disable iridium spawning in dungeons
    - OreDict support for recipes (you can use this with GregTech 5 and 6)
    - Two kinds of translation
    - Recipes with Energy ore and without ore;

Credits:
    Thanks my friend, for this beautiful shield rendering!

License:
    If you want to modify or change this addon, or do something with it, pls contact me on this forum.

Curse link

Below you can download the latest beta version of EnergyAdditions. Waiting for your feedback, it's important to me!

The latest version: EnergyAdditions_beta_3.4.2_Stable

P.s. and i`m sorry for my bad English:)

Thanks for the advice, I will work on it

Hello!

This is my first addon and i want to share it and hear your opinion.

Description:
    Brewing every time the potions, when there are flourishing technology - not a solution.According to this, this addon adds a things called EnergyStimulators.Until they are 3 types - stimulators of power(Strength), protection(Resistance and FireResistance) and regeneration. You can forget about brewing potions, because now, you can simply charge the stimulator and use it. They are 3 levels: normal(give normal effect), second level(give the effect of a power 2), third level(give the effect of a power 3). The higher the level, the bigger the charge and you need more energy to use it. Also, 3 stimulators of the same type can be used to combine into one called UltimateStimulator.

In addition to stimulators, the addon adds such things as the EnergyShields. They are just like stimulators and they are 3 levels too, each of which gives some protection against a certain damage type, using charge. Shields only work if they are activated and held in the hand, otherwise they will quickly be discharged. Shield charge is enough for 25 seconds then it turns off.

And the last thing is Energy Bar. Everything is simple: charge in the 10K, while using spending 100 Eu and restores 2 units of food.

ScreenShots:

I tested this addon on the server too and all was well. Bugs currently are not observed. In the next update i will add config, where there will be many options for every thing.

Below you can download the latest version for IC2 exp v822. Forge version 10.13.4.1558. Thank you for attention and Im sorry for my sometimes bad English.

There are some broblems so i can`t work on it. Im sorry that i took your time. Thank you all for the Feedback, good luck!
    If you want to do something with this addon, please contact me to get permission.