Posts by ThomJ

When I joined my multiplayer server today, I was greeted by most of my cables being disconnected from each other and from their respective machines. When I look at the server log, I see about 38 errors that look like this:

[01:45:20] [Server thread/INFO]: ThomJ joined the game
    [01:45:20] [Server thread/WARN] [IC2.EnergyNet]: EnergyNet.addTileEntity: ic2.core.block.comp.Energy$EnergyNetDelegate@529ee209 is already added, aborting
    [01:45:20] [Server thread/WARN]...
    as well as...
    [01:46:21] [Server thread/WARN] [IC2.EnergyNet]: EnergyNet.removeTileEntity: ic2.core.block.wiring.TileEntityCable@39aaf428 is already removed, aborting

[01:45:20] [Server thread/WARN]...

I looked up this issue a little bit and people were mentioning that a chunk loader fixes it. Not so in this case! I had a chunk loader (more specifically the IC2 chunk loader which was powered) and this still happened.

Here's what I had happen to me today. I got my first wind turbine set up after 10 minutes of gathering rubber for copper cables. At it's max, I only saw it producing about 50EU/t. I hooked it up to a batbox (my mistake) and it blew up. Ok, what ever, i'll just have to make a LV transformer to step-down the voltage. Another 10 minutes later I tried again and the transformer blew up as well. What??? I thought it could handle up to 128EU/t? So can the cable! It was hooked into the 5-point face, as per the instructions on the wiki. It works fine with a MV transformer, but that would mean the kinetic generator is NOT outputting 50EU/t and instead it's putting out packets greater than 128EU, presumably 512EU as that's the max output for the generator. Is this correct or is this a glitch?

I'm running IC2 2.5.63 ex19 on minecraft 1.9.4 and I can't seem to craft the iridium neutron reflector, but I can get it with creative mode. Do I need GT to actually craft it, am I crafting it wrong (8 thick reflectors around a reinforced iridium plate), or is it a bug?