Posts by SOAGHM

So, I mine. Like tons. And what really gets repetitive is bringing all that ore all the back to my factory, which is at least 200 blocks, since I already mined everywhere else, but that's not the point, the point is, it gets annoying. But you're here for the suggestion, so here it is.

Machine Drills. :Macerator: + :Diamond Drill: = ???

So what if you could Macerate and Mine at the same time, in one place?
    It would be pretty convenient, at the least.
    But this would of course require a tool, so here's my idea,

:Glass Fibre: :Diamond Drill: :Glass Fibre:

:Macerator: :Advanced Circuit: :Macerator:

:Rubber: :Energy Crystal: :Rubber:

Not too bad, considering it's incredible abilities.
    But some may argue, it's TOO cheap, well it would of course requires the equivalent or drilling and macerating, plus 50%, which is definitely a fair trade off.

Secondly, a recycling drill. It may sound stupid at first, but think about it, you collect hundreds of cobble and dirt, which you end up recycling anyway, so why not do it automatically? It would have a gui ( which would be accessed by crouching and right-clicking ) and in this gui, you would be able to select the items to recycle and store the scrap right inside it.

:Glass Fibre: :diamond Drill: :Glass Fibre:

:Recycler: :Advanced Circuit: :personal Safe:

It would have similar properties to the macerating drill, with the safe being for scrap storage.

Finally, the almighty Induction Drill!

One could assume what this does.

:Glass Fibre: :diamond Drill: :Glass Fibre:

:Induction Furnace: :Advanced Circuit: :Intergrated Heat Dispenser:

Basically, it takes in all smeltables, ( cobble can be toggled ) and well... smelts them.

But really, who wants to carry around three drills?

Therefore, this!

THE PAXEL OF DRILLS!

Industrial Diamond = Lapatron Crystal

Three Drills in Middle = Machine Drills

:Iridium: :diamond Drill: :Iridium:

:diamond Drill: :diamond Drill: :diamond Drill:

:Advanced Machine: :Industrial Diamond: :Advanced Machine:

5 Times the power, all three abilities, Incredible Speed, and Awesome. Pure Awesome. HAYO!

But who cares about drills. I know I don't.

So for us anti - drill industrialers,

The Compression Bucket!

Scoop up some water, BAM! Ice. Lava? No problem, Obsidian!

Here it is,

Refined Iron = Bucket

:?: :?: :?:

:Electronic Circuit: :Refined Iron: :Electronic Circuit:

:Coolant Cell: :Compressor: :Coolant Cell:

I know, pretty intense, and it only uses 50 eu a pop! This would be a great source of ice for reactors, and obsidian for those nuclear bunkers.

Tell me what you guys think.

It's HawkEye confirmed, I would recommend to change your Minecraft account password. You are unbanned because it were just 5 machines.

Thank you so much. I will change my pass, it is somewhat guessable. (Changed as of now, so no one hack me. :P ). But I also so want to let you know that HawkEye isn't perfect, I was on a server, while it was being griefed once, and the admin said that Hawkeye said HE broke the blocks. It may be because it doesn't recognize certain characters, such as ?, !, Etc. And these Characters can be used in a cracked minecraft username.