Posts by xsun

Hello guys.

For some reason, I don't want the 1.12.2 IC2 E-net explosion to break other blocks. I want to keep the damage on entities and the break of the origin machine. I used Sponge plugin to filter event and prevent block break, but although the blocks are not broke, it still dropped items! Then I want to solve this problem by using forge mod and IC2 API. I found the ic2.api.tile.ExplosionWhitelist, which said

Blocks on this whitelist will not resist an explosion but won't be destroyed.

So I added almost all blocks to the whitelist, but it not worked. I wondered whether I misunderstood the meaning of this API. In my view, if a block is in the ExplosionWhitelist, it will not be broke by any type of IC2 explosion, include E-net explosion.

I am terribly sorry for my poor English, but I really need your help. Thanks a lot.

Hello guys, for some reason, I don't want the 1.12.2 IC2 E-net explosion to break other blocks. I want to keep the damage on entities and the break of the origin machine. I used Sponge plugin to filter event and prevent block break, but although the blocks are not broke, it still dropped items! Then I want to solve this problem by using forge mod and IC2 API. I found the ic2.api.tile.ExplosionWhitelist, which said

Blocks on this whitelist will not resist an explosion but won't be destroyed.

So I added almost all blocks to the whitelist, but it not worked. I wondered whether I misunderstood the meaning of this API. In my view, if a block is in the ExplosionWhitelist, it will not be broke by any type of IC2 explosion, include E-net explosion.

When I was debugging the game, I found this code in IC2 (source code decompiled automatically by Intellij IDEA):

I think in the else branch, there should be a check of the whitelist. And in the first line, I cannot understand the meaning very well.

I am terribly sorry for my poor English, but I really need your help. Thanks a lot.