Posts by hanzo2001

I have been hesitant to ask this, partly because I'm ashamed of what I did to my map, and partly because I have used the search option but haven't found anything that would technically solve my problem.

I setup an empty pump right next to a compressor and just on top of an infinite water source. I didn't know that there was a glitch until after there was a "saving chunks" crash and I checked the wiki. I can't access my world anymore

My question is: is there any posibility that I can recover my corrupted map? Any answers will be greatly appreciated (U´ -`)>

My versions
    MC 1.1
    IC2 1.6.4

PS: I'm sorry if this has come up already and I'm sorry for my rusty English

I'm kind of noobish but I've found that the IC miner is my weapon of choice. Thanks to miners I could bring my solar farms to full fruition.

In the state that I am now, I power 4 Miners with an MFS and some Lapotron Crystals. Carrying energy is not the main problem though, the pumps eventually run out of cells so it's a matter of checking once or twice before starting the pickup. I use this technique regardless of the ore density, just put them with their effective areas adjacent and make them dig. I now have so many ores that I have made most of it into blocks (11 stacks of copper BLOCKS, and iron, and tin). I have come to realise that the most used material in IC2 is, by far, tin (making cells is expensive but worth it).

I see that it is starting to notice the strange behaviour of armor. I must add that I too have had my armor magically get to very low durability and then suddenly repair itself, only to get destroyed in the next trivial incident (5-4 block fall). I always wear a lappack when I'm not with the jetpack.

But the reason I post this message is not to continue about the damage behaviour of armor but a strange new thing has just popped out of my recent demise. I fell through a deep shaft whilst playing with magnetizers. It was a deadly distance and I was wearing bronze boots. After respawning I went to recollect my stuff as quickly as posible. When I got there I could pick up all my stuff but my inventory filled with new undamaged boots. I could *collapse them into a single inventory slot one by one but then I found out a lonely set of floating boots in a corner nearby. When I went to pick them up my inventory was full again WITH BOOTS! So I *collapse them again, and it has been so for a good 5 minutes with no end in site.

*by collapse I mean that they do not stack, they just disappear one on top of the other when I try to stack them

I'm using
    MC 1.1
    ModLoader for 1.1 (latest)
    ModLoaderMP 1.1v2 (but it says it's 1.0 in ModLoader.txt)
    RecipeBook for 1.1 (latest, although it doesn't work with IC2 for some reason)
    MCForge 1.3.1 (latest?)
    IC2 1.6.2

This is my first post so I want to thank Alblaka and the IC2 Developer Team for giving me so many hours of fun

PS: sorry for my rusty English

------------- edit ---------------

I should add that it is SSP and that I'm going to try to update to the latest mods. I'll report back in a jiffy