Posts by garavel

First of all thanks for the quick reply.
    So i just grown 25 rubber trees with bonemeal, but all of them had this same issue, so i really don't think it's just badluck.
    However i was wrong at something:
    As i said before when they grow they sometimes already have resin on them and after harvesting that resin i can spam treerap on that face and get more resin for a while(until the hole breaks i guess), so i guess there is a resin hole on those.

Also i don't know if it has anyhing to do with all of this but sometimes rubbertree grows way too short.
    By short i mean one or two blocks of rubberwood and some leaf, then again it happens only sometimes.

Every rubber tree i grow myself (from saplings) doesn't have any resin hole at all.
    Resin doesn't spawn on them overtime and i can't get resin out of them no matter how much i use the treetap so i am assuming they don't have a resin hole.
    When they grow they sometimes grow with resin on them, however after harvesting that resin, again it acts as if there is no resin hole.

And this only happens with trees that i grow. Naturally spawned ones work fine.