Posts by anatak

I'm using IC2 from the beggining and im not a newbe ;) In SSP everything works fine, same setup in SMP makes every texture facing down and transmitting energy via cables or vicinity not worked. If i charge a battery in this "iron furnace :D" and put it in to the macerator, macerator works just fine ;)

I have same problem. Every machine is facing front side down and EU's are not transfering trough cables nor vicinity (generator right next up to macerator). Charged battery in machines working. I have a new world with tin and copper generation disabled, i generated new server and client config files and only edited them for turning off generation of ores (differences between this two files are: Client cfg has a two adding options for sound and server cfg has a option for logging uses of wrench (which i disabled it). My server is clean minecraft_server.jar with Forge Mod Loader 2.1.28.95, IC2 1.95b, BC 2.2.14, RedPower2 2pr5b2, EnderStorage 1.1.1, Wireless Redstone ChickenBones Edition 1.2.1, NEI 1.2.2.1, Iron Chests 3.3.1.21, Forestry 1.4.6.2, CodeChickenCore 0.5.2, Additional BC Objects, Additional Pippes.

Ohh Hi there :) I have a little problem with this:

I looked into the mod zip file for server and entire folder client wasn't there. There is ClientProxy class In mod zip file for client, but this class is incompatible for server (i blindly try to add this class to server zip, but there was a error with incompatible metods).

List of mods on server:

Do anybody have an idea what's wrong ? Many thanks for some answers ;)