Posts by Plue

Just a suggestion for the rocket part.
    It would be interesting if you could use the laser pointer and craft it with a new item, call it say... location card, it would be nice if you could name this as well too.
    When you use the new laser range finder with the location card attached it spits out the location card with a fixed location.
    If you put this card into any rocket it sets the location it will shoot to that fixed point.

It would be great if you wanted to have frequent deliveries to specific places, (non nuclear of course, what no, I'm not thinking at all about setting up a cold war scenario with missiles aimed at all the major cities waiting for launch codes.)

The mod works fine for single player, but when I tried to update the server, well... I got this, and I've already tossed in MineCraft Forge 1.2.5
    Thoughts? Or should I post more of the error message? This seemed like the most important part.

Caused by: java.lang.RuntimeException: IndustrialCraft 2 Advanced Machines addon: MinecraftForge Too Old, need at least 1.2.4