Posts by Undead_Gamer

Description: There was a severe problem during mod loading that has caused the game to fail

cpw.mods.fml.common.LoaderException: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: com/bioxx/tfc/api/TFCItems
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.LoadController.transition(LoadController.java:163)
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.Loader.preinitializeMods(Loader.java:559)
    at cpw.mods.fml.client.FMLClientHandler.beginMinecraftLoading(FMLClientHandler.java:243)
    at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_71384_a(Minecraft.java:480)
    at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_99999_d(Minecraft.java:878)
    at net.minecraft.client.main.Main.main(SourceFile:148)
    at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
    at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:62)
    at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)
    at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:483)
    at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.launch(Launch.java:135)
    at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.main(Launch.java:28)
    Caused by: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: com/bioxx/tfc/api/TFCItems
    at jds.bibliowood.tfcwood.WoodsLoader.initRecipes(WoodsLoader.java:507)
    at jds.bibliowood.tfcwood.BiblioWoodsTFC.preInit(BiblioWoodsTFC.java:42)
    at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:62)
    at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.FMLModContainer.handleModStateEvent(FMLModContainer.java:532)
    at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor4.invoke(Unknown Source)
    at com.google.common.eventbus.EventSubscriber.handleEvent(EventSubscriber.java:74)
    at com.google.common.eventbus.SynchronizedEventSubscriber.handleEvent(SynchronizedEventSubscriber.java:47)
    at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.dispatch(EventBus.java:322)
    at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.dispatchQueuedEvents(EventBus.java:304)
    at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.post(EventBus.java:275)
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.LoadController.sendEventToModContainer(LoadController.java:212)
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.LoadController.propogateStateMessage(LoadController.java:190)
    at com.google.common.eventbus.EventSubscriber.handleEvent(EventSubscriber.java:74)
    at com.google.common.eventbus.SynchronizedEventSubscriber.handleEvent(SynchronizedEventSubscriber.java:47)
    at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.dispatch(EventBus.java:322)
    at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.dispatchQueuedEvents(EventBus.java:304)
    at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.post(EventBus.java:275)
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.LoadController.distributeStateMessage(LoadController.java:119)
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.Loader.preinitializeMods(Loader.java:556)
    ... 10 more
    Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: com.bioxx.tfc.api.TFCItems
    at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.LaunchClassLoader.findClass(LaunchClassLoader.java:191)
    at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:424)
    at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:357)
    ... 38 more
    Caused by: java.lang.ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException

I am making a modpack and one of the mods in it are IC2C (Industrial Craft 2 Classic) and the modpack keeps crashing when it loads because of IC2C! At first I did not know why my modpack was crashing so I asked on a forum and got a reply saying this, "'Caused by: Java.lang.NoSuchFieldError: blockcutter at ic2.core.ic2.load(IC2.java:959)'" that was a copy paste from the crash report he/she also said this, "caused by industrial craft classic" Both of us did not know why IC2C was doing this or why it was crashing the game. I was hoping someone here could tell me. Thank you! <3

P.S. the forum page I asked the question on was here: https://minecraft.curseforge.c…my-modpack-keeps-crashing