Posts by xz33rox

Was looking for something like MCEdit thx guys!!,

also i have deleted all regions of world that did not had my buildings and my main dungeon, and what you think? I know have my old world, and beyond some distance, i found the ore!! :) so thx again. Sorry for newbie like question :) i just though that generation of resources is working always not only on new chunks in minecraft, so i was wondering if IC2 was working at all, now it seems everything ok, and can enjoy the IC2 ;) thx again for your help everyone

Thx for quick answer, will try not the visual approach now (looking from a tower) but will try to actually walk the map and try new dungeons i never been to search for material. I hope they will generate some where :)

Thx again. But maybe there is some simple script to regenerate all chunks in the map? without destroying it?

Hello,
    I have read all faq, searche the forum but can't find my answer.
    Recently i added IC2 to my local vanilla server and client. Versions ModLoaderMP 2.1, MincraftForge 1.3.2.1, IC2 1.64

I already had my world created on this server without any mods. After installin IC2 Everything seems to work, i can make new items (well at least the tap) But it seems my world has no ic2 resources, no special ores (tin, copper), no rubber trees. I searched all the map, and didn't find any.

If i create a new world in SSP, i can see the rubber trees easily from above. But not in the server with old generated World (SMP)

So the question is: should old worlds work with ic2 or only new generated after mod installation.
    If old map will not get ic2 ores /trees is there any way to force these material generation?

I could create a new map, but i really like my old creations and would love to play on my old world with ic2 features, in survival mode.