Posts by PEHAW

I have ultimate quantum chest (lap-pack, jet-pack). When I hit space to jump, i fly. When you try to super-jump with quantum-boots, you fly a little and don't jump. I find it a little annoying while mining and it makes working above y189 a little tedious as well since I cant jump. But taking off my ultimate armor and using a plain lap-pack defeats the purpose of the add-on in the first place. Thus, I would like to be able to toggle the jet pack off so I can jump.
    edit: not flight upgraded.

I've been working with the reactor planner and I've come across a situation I don't understand. I'm curious as to why THIS Reactor fails to run a full cycle while THIS Reactor is able to. Even with excess cooling the first reactor is unable to complete a cycle.

It would seem cells on the edge of the reactor transfer heat differently but I was hoping someone could explain why this is happening.
    My best guess is that the cells on the edge are seen as touching the components on the opposite edge?

edit: I also confirmed this behavior with gregtech computer.

I'm not sure if this is still a problem with optifine, but when I start my world the panel extenders do not remember which panel they are part of.

I have extender-panel-extender- panel and I tend to end up with a 3 long screen instead of 2 screens 2 long. This only happens when I first load the world.

I'm using nuclear control 1.4.6, forge 516, and optifine c3.

This is the setup I came up with to automate the process. A manager makes it a bit expensive as you need to keep both a damaged and undamaged version of each component you want to be in the reactor as it sees the two differently. The manager will pull depleted uranium and re-enriched isotope cells. These will then pass through item detectors. When the item detectors see either cell they will activate a corresponding filter to replace the missing item in the reactor.

Screenshot

(I tried to attach it but I obviously cannot do it correctly)

Unfortunately, the lexicon won't convert the storage blocks, and the rp ingots make ic2 blocks, so that way is a no go.

While your mod does fix my issue, I don't think I am personally ready for the sheer amount of awesomeness that is contained inside it. Looks seriously amazing though.
    I just wanted to be able to use tin micro-blocks so I could stop cutting up iron blocks. I suppose I could just cheat-smelt my tin to iron for micro-block usage. To the alloy furnace!

The newest version of RP has added a tin and copper block which allows them to be cut into micro-blocks. It seems like the IC2 blocks are being crafted and these cannot be cut. I tried converting my ic2 ingots into rp ingots via nuggets and crafting these also yielded ic2 versions of the blocks. I'm not sure if there are any steps I could take on my end to get the RP blocks.

This is most likely a variant of the sticky keys bug experienced on X-windows based systems. At least Linux is effected, possibly also Macs, and there may be something similar on windows.

Tap your alt/ctrl/shift keys or hit escape and then get back to playing after the option screen in order to reset your input state

I had the same problem. I had alt-tabbed out of minecraft before experiencing it. Tapping the alt/ctrl/shift keys fixed the issue and my batbox dismantled.